trepidation.

Next: Hot Debut Stage, Agust D

Rhiannon's heart dropped to her stomach.

  Today was one of the first days she was able to keep her mind of him, yet this had to occur. She was so shocked at how fast he was able to debut, considering it takes multiple years for some idols, let alone a couple months.

However, at the same time, she knew he had so much potential as an artist and his success was not far in reach. Rhiannon felt uneasy as she impatiently waited for the commercials to end.

M Countdown returned, and her palms felt sweaty. She could make out his silhouette under the dim spotlight and her pulse quickened.

  The beat started. Her hand shook as she grabbed the remote and turned it up as loud as the TV allowed.

The spotlight beamed on his face, and newly blonde dyed hair, which was covered by a black hat. Yoongi began rapping with such a pure confidence, a side of him Rhiannon rarely saw.

He bounced to the rhythm and punched the air in passion.

Yoongi was completely in his element.

  His emotions were raw, and seemed to cut right through her as she wished she could be in that audience, cheering for the only person she truly loved.

It wasn't until the last verse that she realized tears were running down her cheeks, in which she roughly wiped away in shame.

  Rhiannon rarely cried, and she was not going to play victim. Yoongi was doing what he has always wanted. She hated herself for being so selfish, but she couldn't deny how much she missed his presence.

Yoongi was always so grateful for everyone in his life, and let his appreciation for them shine through his personality.

  Her attention was alarmingly brought back to the TV as she watched Min Yoongi fall to his knees, his chest raising sporadically as he gasped for a breath of air.

Staff members rushed to the stage and crowded around him, which is literally the worst thing you could do to somebody having an anxiety attack. 

  Rhiannon could only watch in horror as she watched him struggle to grab his microphone that had rolled within the crowd of staff. 

When he finally got a hold of it he used the only breath he seemed to have left in his lungs to scream, "RHIANNON. help.. WHERE IS SHE?"

   Adrenaline speed through her veins and she was off the couch and out the door in a matter of seconds.

While at a stop light, she received a phone call from Yoongi's number. Assuming it was an Mnet employee trying to contact her, she answered without hesitation.

The worker informed Rhiannon that Yoongi had been admitted to a nearby mental facility for the night to stabilize him and calm his nerves. The man told her that Yoongi insisted that he needed her there right away, and that Mnet would pay the expenses of her getting a flight to Seoul.

Seoul was 3 hours away by car, but a flight could get her there in less than an hour. Rhiannon let them know that she would be there as soon as she could and rushed into the airport.

Rhiannon arrived in the always busy city of Seoul and pulled into the parking lot to small mental health facility.

Her mouth felt dry as she stepped out of her car and through the glass doors of the building. The employee whom she spoke to on the phone seemed relived to see her walk in, and quickly showed her to Yoongi's room.

As she slowly walked into the white room, it felt like deja vu. Exactly like the first day she met him. Yoongi was curled up into ball with his forehead on his knees, rocking back and fourth as he usually did when he had bad anxiety. Rhiannon whispered softly, careful not to startle him,

" Yoongi, are you feeling alright?"

His red puffy face from crying shot up to look her in the eyes, "Is that really you? Am I still hallucinating?"

" Im really here. You're safe now." her voice cracked, straining back her emotions once more. She had to be strong for him.

She sat down next to him on the bed, he stroked her cheek with his thumb. Yoongi suddenly hugged her very tightly. "I needed you." he whispered.

Rhiannon still couldn't help but wonder how he had forgot about her. Was she just a nurse to him?