saudade.

Weeks passed, and Rhiannon made sure that she gave the equal amount of care and attention to both of the mentally ill boys in hopes that the tensions would start to wear. Jimin's anxiety would improve drastically when he would have meeting sessions with Rhiannon, and she was so proud of him. He had even become confident enough to flirt with her now and then, but she would just shyly laugh off his corny sayings.

Yoongi's heavy heart seemed to lighten at the snap of a finger when he heard her daily soft knock on his room door every morning at 9:03 am. She would always tip toe in while making sure the light from the hallway wouldn't shine in the room and hurt his sensitive eyes. Yoongi would always pretend that he was still in a deep sleep just so she would have to shake him a bit to wake him. She'd then hand him a chilly cup of water with two light blue pills to swallow. He was so wonder struck by her every move, he still never thought that a nurse could make a mental hospital a place of joy and lightheartedness.

Rhiannon hadn't taken Yoongi out on any adventures in a couple weeks, so today he decided to take him to karaoke, due to both of their dying love for music. He was beyond ecstatic. He laced his soft fingers with hers as they walked down the busy street. Yoongi would wrap his arms around her waist from behind and kiss her cheek to thank her. Although he did his every time she took Yoongi out, Rhiannon's face would still burn red. When they arrived and paid for the room, Yoongi was a gentleman and allowed Rhiannon to chose the music first, despite his excitement. Yoongi had expected some cutesy girl group due to her bubbly personality, but boy, was he wrong.

" Guess who? no more talking baby. Allow me to introduce myself ! "

"Sorry Yoongi, Zico is my king." she giggled as she grooved to the beat skillfully. He was flabbergasted, because he knew every single lyric to veni vidi vici. Yoongi passionately rapped to the song, blocking out every single negative thing that flowed in his mind, completely in his element. Ever since he was admitted into the mental health facility, rapping was something he decided to keep to himself, he felt so alive in every moment. So alive in fact, that he hadn't even noticed Rhiannon recording him on her phone.

--

A month later.

Min Yoongi had never been in a happier state. Rhiannon started taking him to karaoke every week, where he would belt out to all his favorite songs. He was now very loyal to his medicine, to the point that you wouldn't even believe he was schizophrenic. The video of Yoongi had been posted on social media, and it had blown up drastically. Rhiannon was constantly getting messages asking for information about the " anonymous rap prince " as they now called him. While on break, she received a phone call from a large producing company, BigHit entertainment. They wanted to sign Min Yoongi as soon as they could, and debut him to the world. She tried explaining that he was still a patient at the hospital, and although he was doing amazing, it wasn't her call to just discharge him. So, BigHit then reached out to the manager of Brooklane.

--

"Congratulations Mr. Min Yoongi! You are now healthy and mentally stable enough to be discharged from Brooklane Mental Health Services. Pack up your things whenever you are ready and we'll show you to your new dorm. We are excited to now have you a part of our company!"

Yoongi almost dropped the phone onto the hardwood floor. This is all he ever wanted. Without a second thought, he packed his things in about 2 hours and was officially discharged. For some reason, he felt like he had forgotten to do something, but he decided to shake it off and daydream about his new dorm and bright future in music.

--

At 9:03 am as usual, Rhiannon softly knocked on Yoongi's door and stepped inside quietly with the two blue pills and cup of water like she always did. She furrowed her eyebrows at the empty made bed, only to realize that the entire room was bare as well. The nurse hurriedly jogged through the door frame to check if she had accidentally went to the wrong room, but the bold letters on the door didn't lie.

323

Rhiannon sprinted to the elevator and was headed for the lobby in worry.

"Where is he?" She spoke to herself, impatient to the slow moving elevator. She fidgeted with her hands.

"Oh good morning Nurse Delaney. How are you doing today?" her boss spoke cheerfully.

Rhiannon completely ignored the greeting, and spoke urgently. "Where is my patient, Min Yoongi?"

Her boss's face lit up with happiness, "Didn't you hear? He was signed to BigHit Entertainment recently, and was discharged early this morning. We are so glad that he is succeeding! This will look great for the company."

Rhiannon's chest felt tight, and it was hard to breathe without letting hot tears escape from the corners of her eyes.

Not even a goodbye?