PROLOGUE

Here comes the second book! :)

It's different from my first book as I'm trying my hands at chiklit/romance, romance being the new thing for me. I always read romance but writing in that genre is a completely different thing. 

I don't know if this plot is strong enough to turn out into an amazing read, so counting on your comments and votes for being the torch of light here! :* :*

This story is written with an intention that every girl-next-door can relate to it. I hope I don't fail at that. In this journey, I plan on taking you people on a cultural tour along with an interesting story-line and entertaining characters. 

This book will always be under minor editing while I'm writitng it so please be patient with me. :)

Hoping that you awesome book-worms have an amazing time with me while we travel through this twisted tale together. Stay Whimsical! ;)

~ WhimsicalScribbler 

'Once Upon A Hullabaloo!'

Started: 25th December, 2013

Finished: 30th June, 2015

*****************************************

Prologue is dedicated to Beginner2Books :*

Ever wondered what would have happened if Chandler Bing's ever sarcastic mouth wouldn't have slipped in time to let Rachel know about Ross's not so little crush on her in F.R.I.E.N.D.S?

If not for that 'palat' in DDLJ, How  would have Raj ever realized that Simran was already heads over heels in love with him?

Where would have the story of Pretty Woman headed to if Edward wouldn't have taken a detour on Hollywood Boulevard to ask for directions and run into Vivian?

Moving towards the classic fairy-tales:

What if Cinderella wouldn't have been clumsy enough to leave her glass slipper at the steps of her Prince Charming's palace?

How would have that frog-prince managed hopping around for the rest of his gloopy life if that gorgeous princess hadn't  frenched him?

Well, if it would have been the other way round for these epic stories then I think I wouldn't have ever had this beautiful fantasy of 'Happily Ever-Afters'.  But now that the damage was done, here I was- two and a half decades old, wondering if I had already missed out on that one defining moment which could have spun a 'happily ever-after' to my crippled tale of endless renunciation of love life.

Frankly speaking, I trust my party-pooper self to wear strapped shoes to a ball and also manage shooing the frog away with a cane stick- None of  which could ever culminate into my much fancied Happy Ending. 

With a couple of bizarre crush stories from my embarrassing teenage years as my most  claimed  experience in romance (I don't think it counts, but anywho), I was absolutely certain that I had already dismissed my 'the one' with a snide remark, thus goofing up my destined moment of lost slippers or kisses with perfection.

But, I was completely oblivious to the fact that,

It doesn't always have to be a glass slipper or a kissing frog. Sometimes it takes a loopy, little hullabaloo!