CHAPTER 4

The people went back to their share of coffees and desserts completely unaware of the absurdity of something that had just happened. Yes, Drishti- my lunatic friend had gone ahead to yell out the name and by some miracle of the universe there was a reply that came to this random hullabaloo. 

"What happened Miss Thakkar?" Julie whispered to me confused.

"I think my life just turned into a famous sitcom from 90's." I murmured back horrified.

In grey pants with a loosen neck tie around his decently button-downed white shirt, he sat there behind his laptop screen while his one leg rested on other in a manly fashion. His caramel toned face had a clean shaven, sharp jawline while those wavy hair which were raked and sexily dishevelled added a boyish charm to his manly appearance. Those jet black eyes were still fixed on my friends, frowning in confusion. 

Pushing his laptop shut, he arched a perfect eyebrow at Drishti, Kavya, Zalak and Naina. 

"Yes?" He repeated himself running a hand through his already messy hair. 

The girls stood there silent like a fig exchanging looks with each other. Of-course nobody knew the next step that followed after randomly bellowing out a man's name in a cafe! Wiping my hands on the apron I was wearing, I hurried to take a side by my those three idiots whom I tagged as my besties for some reasons apparently! 

"Are you nuts?" I whisper-scowled at Drishti and turned to Naina, "Why didn't you stop her? You were against this whole idea until yesterday."

"I didn't really expect a response to her shout." Naina shrugged, "But as they say- Destiny strikes you when least expected."

"Make it right. Now!" I gritted my teeth nudging all of them towards his table.

As we dragged ourselves to the table still clueless on how to cover up this stupid blunder, Aryan poked his head out from behind the book-shelf and his eyes fell on the man in subject who was sitting at the table nearest to him.

"Mr. Gulati? Kshitij Gulati? What a pleasant surprise!" He came forward and shook hands with him.

All of us came to a halt at a few steps' distance from the table. If there were an award for surviving through a weirdest day ever, I bet I could have won it based on today's events. 'Absurd' was no more a word enough to describe whatever happened in the last ten minutes. 

"Aryan Joisar, good to see you here." He smiled at Aryan.

All of us turned to Naina for an explanation but she met our curiosity with a blank and equally clueless look.

Taking a chair on the same table, Aryan said "I heard you dropped by at the office in the morning today. I apologize for being unavailable. What can 'Indian Wayfarer Tours & Travels' do for you?"

"Oh my God Naina!"  Kavya whisper-shrieked "He is Aryan's client. Can you imagine this tale taking any more of a twisted turn?!"

The Joisar family had been well established in the business of Tours and Travels since past many years. Right from exotic foreign holidays to every isolated corner in India- they had tours as well as customized trips for anywhere in this world. 

"I would like to discuss something with you if you have time now or I wouldn't mind coming by your office again tomorrow." Mr.Hot-Suits opened up his laptop again.

"Go ahead. I was anyway killing time with the books behind." Aryan pointed at the humongous shelf behind them.

"But before we start, I just have something to be taken care of." He smiled and turned towards us. "Ladies?"