Alpha's Mate I Guess...

“Look, I don’t know how zip-“

            “How can you not know?! You’re a werewolf!” I exclaimed. Some mate this guy was. Not knowing how zippers work.

            Okay, I admit, I’m being annoying on purpose. It’s fun watching him squirm. At least Luna thinks it’s funny.

            “Werewolves don’t have some kind of all-knowing ability-“

            “Well that’s disappointing,” Fay smiles. She’s finally caught on to the fact that we’re just messing with him. Asher sighs and rolls his eyes.

            “We’re almost there.” He states. I can practically see Fay hyperventilating. Then, she screams. I cover my ears. This happens to often.

            “What?!” I yell over her.

            “YOU’RE BEING CARRIED BY A WEREWOLF,” she shrieks.

            “AND YOU JUST REALISED THAT,” I yelled back, mimicking her.

            “THAT IS THE COOLEST THING IN THE WORLD,” she says, running in a circle. She has issues. I will admit that. I feel Asher flip his air, and I let out a puff of air. “Don’t take that to heart, she just really…really loves werewolves,” I state. Then, two large four story houses come into view. I whistle with my back arched, which is slightly uncomfortable, to be able to see the, what Asher called, “pack house.”

            “We’re he-“ he begins, but is cut off by more screaming. Fay, again. This time, though, instead of running in circles, she ran ahead of us.

            Into.

            The.

            Pack.

            House.

            That freaking idiot. We all freeze when she runs into the pack house, and I let out a small giggle when I hear a growl from inside. I burst out laughing when Fay came running back out, a werewolf close at her heels.

            “This is the best thing-“ scream when the werewolf almost caught her- “EVER,” she exclaimed, louder than intended because she was being tackled. The wolf- he looked to be about twenty- pinned her to the ground.

            “Who the heck are you?” he ground out.

            “Fay,” she squeaked, still obviously excited about this whole ordeal. I was still in hysterical giggles.

            “Should that name matter to me?” he snapped.

            “I AM UNWORTHY,” she yelled, still smiling. I laughed even harder, to the point where I, somehow, rolled off Asher’s shoulder and on the ground.

            “A-Ash-Ashe- BAHA- Asheerrr” I try to say, while reaching my arms up and wiggling my fingers, much like a five year old who wants to be picked up. He chuckled and scooped me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style. My head falls back and I continue to chuckle to myself.

            “The spaz is with me, Alpha Damon,” Woofers said to the man who was picking himself off my friend.

            “You brought a human here?”

            “HumanS” my mate retaliated. Go him.

            “Why?”

            “Well, technically it wasn’t me who invited them. It was my mate,” he responded, throwing me a little in the air on the word “mate.”

            “Oh…oh! Congrats, Asher. And on the day of your birthday, too,” he said, a smile on his face. At his statement, I immediately sobered up and gasped.

            “It’s your BIRTHDAY?!” I shouted.

            “Well, yeah…”

            “THIIIISSSS,” I sang

            “Oh no…” Luna sighed.

            “IIIISSSSS,” I continued.

            “Wait…Liddy…” Dallas tried.

            “YOUR BIRTHDAY SONG, IT’S REALLY QUIET LONG, THIS IS YOUR BIRTHDAY SONG, I’D HOPED YOU’D SING ALONG. EVERYBODY BANG A GONG, IT’S ASHERS BIRTHDAY SOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG-ah,” I finished. At this, this Damon character raised an eyebrow.

            “Yup, she’s a keeper…” he laughed. At this, Asher growled. Whoa-ho-ho. Down wolfie.

            “Yes, she is,” Asher spoke out through clenched teeth. Yeah, I want Asher as my lawyer. Defend me, brethren!

            At this, Damon’s eyes narrowed drastically, and his voice became very low. “You will not disrespect me, young Beta.” Asher bowed his head and looked to the ground.

            “Yes Alpha,” he spoke submissively. Aw, Asher, don’t give up on me yet, we get a cross examination. Is she a keeper? Guilty your honor. Guilty.

            “Gosh, these stupid STICKERS!” my sister, who I didn’t realize was missing until just now, screeched as she yanked her hair off a near-by vine. Damon suddenly stood rigid at the sound of her.

            “Mine,” he spoke. Fay was still on the ground. Don’t die, Fay.

            “That wasn’t a complete sentence,” Christy pointed out.

            “You. Are. Mine.” Damon said, running and pinning her against a tree. Oh, okay, so that’s a normal thing for them to do, cool.

            “I am not a possession, and that is slavery. I could have you arrested,” she shot back. Then their lips were suddenly on each other’s, and Dallas was completely wide eyed. Luna covered Dallas’ innocent eyes, and turned her head. Then, a slap rang out. I took a sharp inhale of breath and turned to see a red mark forming on Damon’s face. Ouch.

            His eyes suddenly got very sad, then angry, then determined. “Look beautiful, I’m and Alpha of a werewolf pack, and you’re my mate.” He spoke softly, as if my sister might break if he spoke to loud. She immediately perked up.

            “Really? …prove it,” she demanded. Oh yeah…I probably should’ve done that before I let this guy carry me to a house in the woods on his shoulder. Almost immediately a black wolf stood in place of Damon, and the wolf licked my sister’s hand. Knowing her she’d probably din that endearing. He changed back in the blink of an eye, with all his clothes on. “Why didn’t you do that in the first place?” Christy shouted and hugged this stranger. He hugged her back, then grabbed her hand and lead her off to who-knows-where.

            “Um…Fay?” Dallas whispered, and nudged her with her foot. “She uh…she fainted when he changed…” she said nervously. Luna pressed her lips together.

            “Y-you know…I think it would be best to leave her here… if we’re going into a house with werewolves it might…it might just be too much for her,” Luna spoke of her twin. I nodded my agreement and so did Asher. He then set me down next to him and started walking to front doors. Henry took a seat next to Fay as the rest of us walked inside.

Hellooooo.

So yeah...

Next chapter will have Dallas/Luna P.O.V.'s

Click that nice little star, and put a subject and a predicate in the little box down there and you have a sentence! Fragments are cool, too. 

Peace and Werewolves

Blufferजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें