4- ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

Hyerin woke up with a note by the small table beside her bed.

I'm just gonna go back home to tell Nana. Imma be back later, ok? Keep safe rinnie!- jeno

She smiled at the note and is also thankful for having a bestfriend like Jeno. Although she thought she would burden him but of course, Jeno being the stubborn boy he is he would love to help her through tough times.

This situation is not just a problem but it is a responsibility. Being pregnant in a young age is no joke and Lee Jeno decided to take the responsibility for her and her baby. Considering that she has no one... But him.

She got up from her bed and did her routine. Hyerin was about to cook her breakfast but a knock interrupted her.

The girl opened the door revealing two guys, smiling at her.

"Uhhh.. We brought food!!" Jaemin said and Hyerin told them to enter.

"I'm sorry about your situation right now. Don't worry, we'll help you. Mark hyung will regret this" Jaemin said and hugged the girl which she hugged back.

Jeno smiled at her two favorite people interact since they don't see each other that much.

They let go of the hug and put the food on the dining table.

"I'll get the plates, utensils and glasses" Hyerin said but Jeno stopped her.

"Let me do it. Just rest, okay?" Jeno said and went to the kitchen to get the stuff needed.

"So.. When did you know that you're pregnant" Jaemin suddenly asked her.

"I was feeling sick lately so I bought a PT to test of I am.. You know, pregnant"

"You were just sick though. What made you think of buying a PT" Jaemin asked again.

"Well... Mark and I did it so yeah I thought that was the cause" she replied.

"I saw Mark hyung's thing tho and let me tell you it ain't that big" Jaemin said and they both laughed.

"How is he in bed? Probably terrible right?" he asked her and she laughed again.

"I wouldn't say that" she said and they laughed again.

"Yah!! What are you guys talking about? Stop talking about sex early in the morning ugh so annoying" Jeno said and started setting the table.

"As if you never did it" she said.

"Oh.. We uhh.. No we.. Did not" Jeno said awkwardly.

"Not yet" Jaemin said with a smirk making Jeno throw a slipper at his boyfriend.

"Shut the hell up" Jeno replied and the others laughed.

"Okay let's eat!!" Hyerin said and opened the lunchbox that the two prepared for her.

"Vegetables? Really? are you guys trying to kill me?" Hyerin complained.

"You need to be healthy for the baby Rinnie" Jeno replied and the girl sighed.

"Fine"

"I am the father of that child so I want my baby to be healthy understood?" Jeno looked at her and Hyerin rolled her eyes.

"Okay.. Fine" Hyerin replied and the three started eating.

Author's note:

My parents enrolled me in a new school which is sooo far from mah home. I'm so nervous for my first day cuz I entered the school and damn it looks sooo damn fancy and the students looks so rich the type that will never go broke lmao... The uniform is awesome tho hihi wish me luck!! I hope I can make good friends.

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie