17- ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋ

2 months later~

"Thank you so much doctor" Jeno said while looking at the picture of their 5 month old fetus.

Hyerin came out of the room where they did the ultrasound and immediately looked at the picture.

"Congratulations! You guys are having a baby boy!" The doctor announced and smiled at the two.

"So Hyerin are you excited to see a little Jeno around the house?" the doctor added.

Hyerin smiled a little and nodded but deep inside she's thinking it's not a little Jeno.. It's gonna be a little Mark.

Jeno noticed her and he smiled at her and faced the doctor.

"We're excited" Jeno exclaimed.

"Well you have to wait 4 months more. That will be all for today have a nice day you two" the doctor said.

"You too" Jeno replied and the two went out of the clinic.

"Hey" Jeno called out to Hyerin.

The girl hummed in response.

"Don't think about him okay?" Jeno saod and cupped Hyerin's cheek.

"Nah I'm fine.. It's his birthday today though. I wonder how he's doing?"Hyerin said and gave Jeno a genuine smile.

"Let's go home now" Jeno told her but Hyerin pouted.

"I thought you're taking me to the mall!" Hyerin whined and Jeno chuckled.

"oops sorry I forgot" He said and the two went to the mall.

~~~~~~~~~

Mark went home after work but got a surprise as he opened his door.

Balloons everywhere and a big banner that says "Happy Birthday".

He smiled as he saw his parents, in laws and of course his wife.

"I thought you guys forgot" Mark put his things down and ran up to Nayoung and gave her a peck on the lips.

"How can we?" Nayoung said and they all started eating and celebrating.

Soon, their parents went home and the couple are the only ones left.

"I have another surprise for you" Nayoung said and picked up a little box and gave it to him.

"What's this?" Mark asked as he opened it.

As soon as he opened the box he saw a pregnancy test showing two lines meaning.. It's positive.

Mark suddenly remembered Hyerin. He's still thinking about visiting her and telling her what really happened and from what he saw in her social medias, yes.. He still follows her and was surprised that she didn't block him, Jeno and Hyerin seems to be dating.

He got confused because he knows Jeno is gay. He shrugged the thought off and smiled at Nayoung.

"We're finally having a little Nayoung!" She said.

"I would prefer a little Mark" he replied.

Welp. Little did he know he is having a little Mark.

Author's note:

Hehehe I have plans for this cringey story that i hope y'all won't be disappointed in. Oh and i shaved my eyebrows and my dumbass cut myself below my brows. It hurts like a b**ch and it's probably gonna leave a scar

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie