15- ʜᴜʀᴛ

Jeno was on his way at his old home where he used to live with his loving boyfriend Jaemin.

He was so excited to see him again! Jeno's purpose of going there was to get the papers he needs and of course to see Jaemin again.

It's been so long since Jaemin visited them and he doesn't text him that much since Jaemin started school a month ago. He would always say that he's busy and of course Jeno understands but would find it suspicious.

He reached the door of their house and didn't bother to knock cuz it's still his house.

"Jaemin!" he called out.

No one answered.

"Jaemin!" he called out again but no answer.

Jeno thought he was out so he just went straight to their room.

Once he opened the door of their room his jaw dropped.

Jaemin and another guy were making out! They were so into it and didn't even notice the poor boy by the door.

"Am I interrupting something?" Jeno asked and the two pulled out.

"J-jeno! I--"

"Oh no just continue what y'all are doing. You guys looked so happy while doing it! It was like watching a movie. Should I go get popcorn now?" Jeno chuckled with tears threatening to fall from his brown orbs.

"I-I'm sorry" Jaemin said simply while the other guy just looked down.

Jeno sighed. He was disappointed. The man who he thought would be with him forever is the one who will break him. But he's not that hurt for some reason Jeno was calm.

"I'm giving you time to explain" Jeno said with his arms crossed against his chest.

"I'm just gonna go" the guy said but was stopped by Jeno.

"No, please stay" he told the guy.

"Give me full details on how it lead to this" Jeno said in a demanding tone.

"This is Renjun. We met at work and he was the one who was there for me when you weren't here. When I have problems I really want to tell you but I knew you would be busy with Hyerin. I didn't wanna disturb you. I let you stay at Hyerin's because it's gonna be easier for you to take care of her. Renjun stayed here for awhile to keep me company while you're away. I love you and you know I do but as time passes by I was loosing interest in you since you aren't always here and Renjun is the one who's here with me. I feel like your priority is Hyerin now so I felt so unimportant to you. I-I'm so sorry for treating you coldly in the past few months. I'm so sorry Jeno! I'm really sorry" Jaemin cried on Jeno's shoulder while his arms around the older's waist.

Jeno hugged him back and patted him on the head.

"I understand and I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for not being here with you. I should've visited you and asked how you were" Jeno said and cried as well.

The two were a crying mess. They pulled away from each other after a few seconds.

They smiled at each other and Jeno looked at Renjun.

"Thank you for being here with Nana" he told him and the smaller boy smiled at him.

"I'm sorry for interfering with your relationship" Renjun said. Jeno gave him a hug.

"It's okay I understand" he pulled away from the hug.

"I hope we can.. Still be friends?" Jaemin asked and Jeno smiled.

"Of course Nana!" Jeno told him.

"Thank you for being understanding but how are you so calm?" Jaemin said.

"If I was in your position I would've felt and done the same thing" Jeno said with a small smile.

"I'm really sorry again Jeno. I know sorry isn't going to fix this. To fix us" Jaemin said

"Nah it's okay. I'm a father now and being in a relationship with someone who's not Hyerin is gonna be complicated" Jeno replied.

"Wait what?" Renjun asked, confused since doesn't know about Hyerin and Jeno's situation. He doesn't even know who Hyerin is.

"Wait so does that mean.. Y-you wanna be in a relationship with.. Her?" Jaemin asked shocked.

"I'm still confused.. I don't know. I'm sure I'm gay but I don't know why I feel like this" Jeno sighed.

"Feel like what?" Jaemin asked him.

"Whenever she's around I get butterflies in my stomach. When she hugs me it makes me blush and my heart will start pounding like crazy" Jeno exclaimed.

"You like her don't you?" Jaemin asked with a small smile.

"Uhm.. I dont know" Jeno sighed.

Deep inside, Jeno still feels weak because Jaemin has been a big part of his life but he's not as broken as we expect him to be. Why?

It's probably cuz he's starting to like someone else.

Jeno bid goodbye to the two after getting the papers he needed. His tears fell while walking towards his other home. But he wiped it after seeing a convenience store. He bought two tubs of ice cream and went straight back home.

Author's note:

Hehehehhee I'm sorry nomin shippers. Who's a renmin shipper tho? Lol I'm also sorry if this is a little crappy I can all imagine this in my head but I can't seem to explain it in this chapter lol I hope y'all understood the shitty explanation I did here. This isn't how I expected it to be but whatevuh.

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie