7- ᴘᴇʀғᴜᴍᴇ

The two were on their way home after having lunch and coincidentally, they saw Jaemin.

"Nana!" Jeno called him.

Jaemin smiled as he heard his boyfriends and immediately walked towards him.

The couple hugged. Hyerin was enjoying the view but Jeno finds something really odd.

"Jae, uhh you smell different" Jeno said and the two pulled out of the hug.

"O-oh... I went to the mall and tested a new perfume" Jaemin replied.

Jeno is now more confused. His boyfriend will never buy or test a perfume that is different from what he actually smells like.

"But you'll never test anything from other brands or other scents" Jeno exclaimed.

"You ask too many questions. Can't I just test out something new?" Jaemin said a little annoyed.

Hyerin can now feel the tension between the two which made her worried.

"Let's just go home please. I'm gonna drop Hyerin to her house as well" Jaemin said in a calmer voice now and walked towards the place where Jaemin parked his car.

(a/n: okay so I saw this post on facebook and she says "if I'm gonna have a car I'll name it Jisung so I can park Jisung" and some people commented "why park jisung if you can ride jisung" and I don't even know if I'm gonna laugh or be disappointed because Jisung is still underaged lol. Back to the story→)

Jaemin opened the car door for Hyerin at the back and opened the car door for Jeno at the passenger's seat.

As they were all in the car Jaemin sighed.

"I'm sorry if I got annoyed Jeno I'm just really tired today something came up at work" he said and pulled Jeno to kiss him on the cheek.

Hyerin groaned at the sight.

"Stop making me feel like a loner here!" Hyerin rolled her eyes.

"You were enjoying the view while we hug awhile ago" Jaemin exclaimed.

"Whatever" Hyerin said looked out the window.

Jaemin chuckled and mumbled "mood swings".

Jeno was awfully quiet the whole ride and just looked out the window.

He thought that he's probably right, that he can test out new scents but he thought even more.

"Why would he test out new ones if he knows that I love his usual one?" he thought.

Meanwhile, Jaemin and Hyerin were the only ones talking, laughing and joking around.

"Shut up I'm better at that game than you"

"Oh really? Wanna bet?"

"Psh bet? Puhlease I will beat you"

"Feeler"

"Dummy"

"Virgin!"

"Then why am I pregnant then?"

"Oh right"

"Dummyyyy!"

Jeno would usually stop the two when they bicker around but he doesn't have the mood to.

After a few minutes, they arrived at Nomin's house as Jaemmin and Hyerin will play and the loser will buy the three of them dinner.

All of them went in and Jaemin set up the game.

"Jeno wanna play?" Jaemin asked and his boyfriend shook his head.

"Nah I'm gonna sit this one out. I'm gonna be in our room" Jeno said and went inside his shared room with Jaemin.

The two played happily while Jeno sulked.

"Ugh don't think too much of it" he mumbled.

Author's note:

Yooooo lol I'm writing this while our modem is getting fixed. That better work or else I'm gonna lose my sh*tttttttt! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this lame chapter hihi.

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie