11- ᴋɪss

The two got ready for bed and they were cuddled next to each other while watching a movie.

As time passes by Hyerin felt a little sleepy and eventually she fell asleep. As for Jeno he was on his phone to chat his boyfriend, completely forgetting about the movie that was playing.

'hey nana! How are you doing on your first night without me there by your side?' he wrote but was left on read.

Which was weird since he would always reply. But he shrugged it all off and just thought he's too sleepy to reply since Jaemin is the type to sleep early. But then again, he would always reply no matter how tired he is.

'I'm overthinking again!' he thought to himself.

He put his phone down and his eyes landed on the girl beside him. Hugging her cat plushie.

Jeno smiled at the sight and kissed her forehead which he had no idea why he did that or what got into him but he felt good as he did so.

He caressed her tummy and smiled.

"Is mommy taking care of you? Don't worry I'll make sure she eats healthy for you" he talked to the baby bump.

The boy looked at Hyerin's face again and stared for awhile. He doesn't know why he feels like he has this urge... The urge to kiss her pink plump lips. (lol i felt so awkward while writing that)

He held himself back and put a blanket on the both of them. Jeno scooted closer to the latter to cuddle with her.

After a few seconds or so he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Morning~

The girl woke up seeing her bestie snuggled up to her. She smiled and moved the hair that was covering his eyes, she caressed his face and her eyes went down on his lips.

'No Hyerin!! He's in a relationship. Stop feeling like this' she thought to herself. Yes, she kinda developed feelings for her best friend but she's convincing herself that it's wrong. She didn't expect to have feelings for a friend or in this case a gay friend!!

But she couldn't take it so she came closer to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She was about to pull out of the hug but Jeno tightened his arms around her waist more making it hard for her to get out.

She felt embarrassed and hid her face on jeno's chest.

"Good morning Hyerin" he said in his deep sleepy voice.

"Uh.. G-good morning" she stuttered.

He suddenly chuckled and forced Hyerin to look at him which revealed a blushing Hyerin.

"Why'd you kiss me?" Jeno asked with a smile on his face.

"I was just messing with you" Hyerin exclaimed but Jeno didn't buy it.

"Tell meeee" he whined.

"Nothing! It was nothing" she replied.

She was avoiding eye contact with him. But suddenly Jeno pinned her down on the bed which took the girl by surprise.

"If you don't tell me the truth I'll kiss you... For real" he smirked which Hyerin tried to get out of the situation but to no avail his grip was strong.

Jeno was coming closer to her.she closed her eyes tight as he came closer closer until...

"HAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK HILARIOUS" Jeno laughed and let go of her.

"YOU JERK!" she said and threw a pillow at him.

He kept laughing and he went out of the room.

"Cute" he mumbled with a smile.

Author's note:

Lol cringy am i right? Whatever just enjoy my cringeyness if that's even a thing idk.. Keep streaming superhuman!!!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie