9- ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ

2 months later~

Jeno went home late because he just came from Hyerin's house, of course.

"Hey babe" Jaemin greeted him with a smile and kissed him on the cheek.

Jeno smiled and sat down on the couch dropping his things on the floor.

"Aww is my baby tired?" Jaemin said and handed him a cup of coffee but Jeno looked at him confused.

"You know I hate coffee right?" Jeno said and Jaemin looked confused too.

"I thought it's your favorite"

"No.. My favorite is hot chocolate your favorite is coffee. How can you forget?" Jeno said calmly, exhaustion obvious in his tone.

"Oh right. Sorry I was just cleaning and uhh we ran out of hot chocolate so i made you coffee instead" Jaemin grabbed the mug from Jeno and went to the kitchen.

The older boy sighed as he noticed that his boyfriend is acting strange lately. From trying out new scents to forgetting his favorite. It's confusing and he doesn't know what's in his mind.

"Here you go" Jaemin handed him a warm cup of milk.

"This will do. Thanks you Nana" Jeno said and smiled at him.

"I gotta go shower now and you should too. We need to rest" Jaemin said and went up stairs.

Jeno was about to ask if they can watch a movie together to help him relax but it looks like his boyfriend wants to rest already.

He drank his milk and used his phone for awhile. Scrolling through his instagram feed and he saw a post from Hyerin.

@hyerinnie

*insert pic of her and jeno*

150 likes 60 comments

@hyerinnie another day with him!

He smiled at the post and liked it. It was a picture of him and Hyerin having ice cream after her check up yesterday.

After a lot of scrolling he got bored and decided to went up to his and Jaemin's room.

As he entered he saw his boyfriend focused on his phone, already dressed for the night.

Jeno didn't bother him and got his clothes and towel and went to the bathroom to do his daily routine.

After that he went out and layed down beside his boyfriend who put his phone down and hugged Jeno.

"I'm worried that you're always tired coming from work and Hyerin's" Jaemin said and Jeno sighed.

"Yeah but i need to if i want to be a good father" Jeno said with a determined smile.

"Well why don't you move in at Hyerin's for awhile and see how that goes" Jaemin suggested.

"Really?? Are you okay with that?" Jeno said and sat up.

Jaemin sat up as well and smiled at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, I don't want you to feel tired almost everyday. If it didn't work out then come home here and if it did stay a little longer and I'll visit y'all" Jaemin said and Jeno then hugged him.

"Thank you so much Nana" he said and his boyfriend hugged him back.

Jeno thought that his boyfriend is so sweet and considerate of him but what if.. Jaemin has other intentions??

Author's note:

Yassss lol another update hihi our vacation is about to end ughh i don't wanna go to school yet.

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie