30- ʟᴀsᴛ

"I miss you already" Jeno smiled at he touched the gravestone.

"I remember the times I've spent with you. The times I have to take care of you. One of the reasons why I became straight, which I thought wouldn't be possible was because of you. You've  been a part of my life and you'll always be even though you're watching from above. It's been 3 months now and I still question myself if I made the right decision. Nonetheless, I hope you know you have a special place in my heart and I will always love you

Little Mark" he said as he stood up and looked at the baby's gravestone.

"Jeno I have the flowers!" Hyerin said while holding the beautiful flowers and placed it on their baby's grave.

"Don't worry baby. Daddy Mark will be coming later together with his wife" she said and smiled.

"Daddy mark?" Jeno asked her.

"Well he's the real father" Hyerin said and left Jeno there before saying bye to the baby.

"Yah! I'm the father too!" Jeno exclaimed and ran after her.

In conclusion, Jeno chose Hyerin to live. Why? Well the baby might've been a part of his life and it didn't have the chance to live yet but he thought he'll be happier when he chooses Hyerin, the love of his life. His mind kept telling him to choose the baby but his heart told him to choose his girlfriend. He usually listens to what his mind is saying but was he happy after doing so? No. He listened to his heart which told him to choose her and be happy.

He felt sorry for the baby and actually questions himself sometimes. But he still loves it and cares for it even if he isn't his baby.

"Besides, you can make another one" another one of his reasons.

"So... Shall we go on that date now?" Jeno asked and the girl nodded.

"I love you Jeno"

"I love you too Hyerin"

And that's how their story ended.

This is @hanhyunjie and this book is now complete✔