sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

нσω тнεү мεт: мαяк x нүεяιη
↫↫↫↫↫ ↬↬↬↬↬

An 18 year old Hyerin entered a cafe with her laptop and her school bag and decided to order her favorite.

"The usual please" she told the person by the counter and she smiled.

"Of course, Ms. Lee" the girl from the counter said.

She always tells them to write 'Lee' on her cup just because her idol's surname is Lee (just think of an idol who's surname is Lee. Someone who's not in NCT lol). Yeah, she's that type of fangirl.

She sat down on her usual place started doing her essay which is due next week and she's almost finished she just needs to add more details and stuff like that.

A few minutes later, she was called. At least she thinks she was.

"Lee" she heard the person by the counter called out.

She stood up and was about to take her drink but a boy, who is around her age tries to get it as well.

"Uhm.. Sir this is mine. I'm Lee" Hyerin said.

"Well I'm lee too" the guy said and stared down at the petite girl in front of him.

"Ohh that's mocha frappe with an extra shot of almond milk" the lady said.

"Oh.. Uhm that's not mine" the guy said and Hyerin chuckled.

"This is yours" the lady said and gave the guy his drink.

"A mocha frappe with 2 shots of espresso" the lady said and Mark thanked her.

"So uh.. You like mocha frappe too?" Hyerin asked.

"Yeah uhh?"

"Hyerin. Park Hyerin"

"Why'd you put Lee on your cup then?"

"Just cuz Im a big fan of Lee (idol)"

"Ohhh.. Well I'm Mark.. Mark Lee"

"Well nice to meet you but i gotta go" she said and went to her table and fixed her stuff.

She was about to go when Mark suddenly pulled her wrist.

"Can we.. Uh nevermind" Mark said and let her wrist go.

"Omo I forgot my phone at home ugh. Hey can I borrow yours?" Hyerin asked Mark and he nodded.

She dialed a number in his phone and eventually her phone rang which is inside her pocket and Mark smirked.

Hyerin smiled and ended the call. She gave Mark his phone back.

"Save it" Hyerin winked at him and left.

Mark stood there, smiling like an idiot and saved the number immediately.

Author's note:

A special chapter to celebrate! I have been here in wattpad for 4 years and never thought I could reach this far.

Thank you so much for 600 followers! We finally made it!

Happy 600th hannies! I love you all so much!!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie