I hope your dick falls off.*Werewolf story*

I'm busy not writing down what the teachers saying, when the door opens. It's silent throughout the classroom but I don't raise my head to see what's causing it. I continue doodling in my notebook as the teacher starts talking.

"Morning, Alpha Banderick. How may I help you?" she stutters out. Ha, everyone one was afraid of the alpha. His green eyes always seemed to know when your lying and could read your soul. His tan skin was drool worthy, I'll admit it. It didn't help that Alpha Banderick was 6'5 so it towered over everyone in the pack. That deep voice could make anyone fall to their knees. But I hated the guy. He was such an asshole, especially to us omega's.

"All of school is being dismissed for the day after the pep assembly. Please escort your students to the gym. Oh, and Nick please come with me." he tells her. At the mention of my name, I look up from my sketches at the Alpha. My wolf started clawing at the surface and getting antsy. My pale blue eyes locked with his emerald green ones.

"Mate!" My wolf growled. Biting down on my tongue to stop the growl from escaping,  I sat up from my seat and followed Alpha Banderick.

"Did you feel it too?" He asked, not even bothering to turn around and face me.

"Maybe." I muttered sarcastically.

"I hope you remember that tonight." He replied, sounding seductive like it had a dirty meaning behind it. I'm not going to lie and say it didn't slightly turn me on. But I didn't replied, no, I just followed behind him like a lost puppy into the gym. The entire school was here, including the teachers. We are the largest pack in the world and also the most feared. The Alpha before, made sure everyone feared him. His son, Alpha Banderick, followed in his footsteps. The pack was so big, we had a high school, middle school, and elementary school built just for us so we would be separated from humans.

As I walk behind Him, I feel the curious looks I'm getting. Apparently the Alpha feels it too because he growls at the crowd. I'm the only one close enough to hear the word he growled.

"Mine." 

"Possessive much?" I joke, laughing until I see the glare he threw over his head. I scoffed under my breath while taking my seat next to the podium. It finally clicks that he plans on announcing that I'm his mate. It's probably so no one will touch, taunt, or even look my way without mine or his permission. I blush at the thought of the actually ceremony we would have to have. At the moon's highest, around midnight." We would make love under the stars. How romantic but um, dirty? What if a bug crawls up my ass or something? And oh god, I would immediately be bottom because of status. Oh my poor, poor booty./

"Nick, will you please join me on stage?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts. I awkwardly shuffled to his side. He wraps a hand around waist and pulls me close. I feel his soft moist  lips on cheek and I smile.

***CEREMONY;TWO WEEKS LATER***

My ass. My ass. My ass. MY FUCKING ASS! I couldn't do this. A few hours ago, I was blessed with the presence of Alpha Banderick's, or Hayden as he asked me to call him, dick. And it was not small at all. No the thing was almost longer than my fucking arm. That thing was going nowhere near my tiny little booty. We sat here arguing for fifteen minutes over since the pack had left so we could do our "thang".  

"No, I refuse to let you shove that tree trunk up ass."

"Yes, you are. Baby, I promise I won't hurt you." he pleaded.

"No."

"Well whether you want to or not, it's happening." he growled in his alpha tone. My wolf bowed in submission so I had no choice.

  "Fine, but I hope your dick falls off." He pushed me from my sitting position on the floor until I was laying on my back and he was in between my legs. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he placed soft kisses on my neck. He stripped me down until I was naked and I did the same to him. Hayden put his finger in my mouth to lube it up. He pushed the first finger in an it hurt badly.  

"Shh, it's okay baby. I'll take it slow." He reassured. After the second and third, it started to feel good. I moaned repeatedly as he hit the same spot over and over again. After five minutes, his tree trunk- I mean cock replaced his fingers. Hayden wasted no time to let me adjust. He just shoved it right in and I loved it. He pounded into over and over again. I grasped onto his arms as we made love over and over again.  

*** Happy Thanksgiving***