I already was yours {Kind of edited}

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!

My older brother, Cyrus, had left after kissing our mother and ruffling my hair. I sighed, knowing I would have to leave soon. Before I came out to my friends, school was kind of enjoyable. Now school was like a fucking prison. My own ‘friends’ taunted and teased me. Liam, my closest friend, actually took to beating me after school. The worst part is, I was in love with him and let him do whatever he wanted as long as he was still around me. Cyrus occasionally told me to ditch the asshole but I couldn’t. He knew better than I did the crazy things long can make you do. His own boyfriend forced him to sneak around because of his reputation. It was still better than my situation by a long shot but I didn’t know what to do. Cyrus was lucky, he was going to college soon and we all know college is full of gays. I still had four, almost five, years left. But I had a feeling that Liam and the boys would soon come around. Even if the others didn’t, as long as Liam did, I would be fine.

I kissed my mom on the cheek before grabbing my school bag and leaving. I had my head resting on the door, deciding if I should pretend to be sick so I can escape for a day, just a day. I knew I was being a coward and running I need a break from all the beatings and foul mouthing. I had little time left to be procrastinating but I walked alone. It’s not like I had someone waiting on me.

"Are you going to start banging your head against the door because I can leave now so I won't be late." The sound of Liam's voice startled me so bad I actually banged my head on the door.

"I was just leaving." I mumbled under my breath.

"Yeah sure, come on freak."

I slowly walk after him, regretting every step I took. Maybe Cyrus was right. Nothing could ever be worth the price of being taunted, teased, and constantly made of fun of. Not even love, but I'm not even sure if love exist anymore. It's all about blowjobs and booze.

"Why do you look so depressed?" I really need to pay attention more.

"It's nothing." I mumble, walking around him towards my locker. His hand flies out to catch me and throw me against a locker. I'm completely petrified. The shakes took over my body as I melted into a withering coward.

"Chill man, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to tell me what's wrong." He reassured me, a look of hurt flashing across his face before being replaced with a blank stare.

"Why do you care?" I snapped without thinking.

Instead of answering me, He dropped me on the floor before walking away. I huff a sigh of reassurance. I slowly rose to my feet, opening my locker, grabbing my books, then walking away. I took my usual seat in the back, where I could hopefully disappear.

***

I absolutely hated lunch. A room full of assholes laughing at my misery. Garrett was currently beating me to a pulp while everyone stopped, stared, contemplated being my savior, and then cowering out of it. My body was starting to give up, much like the rest of me. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Liam walk into the cafeteria looking like a pissed off Tiger.

"What the fuck are you doing to Lane, Garrett?" He hollered. I was confused, why was Liam sticking up for me?

"Beating the little fag up, what's it to you?" Garrett snarled.

"Leave him alone, asshole."

"Why?" he challenged Liam.

"Because, I said so now get lost!" He shouted. Garrett backed down reluctantly. I breathed a sigh of relief that it was over now. By the time I caught my breath, Liam was gone.