Chapter 7

" So...this...this is the Indian village that trespassed my island? " , he questioned us " The village who I told specifically not to cross that stream. "

" Pan, none of us crossed the stream. " , my father said

" Oh really? Tiger over here did cross that stream. She got the boar from the other side of the stream. " , he sneered

" You gave me that boar! You told me it was a test! " , I agrued 

" And it was, but you failed. You failed me. You failed your people. You failed your father. You failed everyone. " , he taunted me.
" Aghh! " , I screamed as I grabbed my bow and arrows from aside and shot an arrow towards Pan, but he grabbed in such movement before it could hit his chest.

Then he crumbled my arrow into dust.

" Doesn't work on me Tiger. " , he retorted

I back away afraid of what he would do.

He turns to his right and magically pulls a young boy from our tribe as he lifts the boy into the air nearly choking him.

" Now my turn to have some fun. " , he teased at me

" NO! NO! Please don't hurt him. " , I begged of him " Leave him alone! "

" You tried to kill me. " , he said darkly

" Then come at me. " , I challenged him

He released the boy as the mother pulls him aside holding her close her chest as the poor little boy starts crying. Pan walked up to me with his dark green eyes narrowing down at me and then he grabbed my throat.

" Do you really want to go there? " , he asked me with a stern voice

" Please let my daughter go Pan. " , my father begged of him

Pan looks at my father and releases me as he walks over to my father with a stern face as his eyes narrowed down to me then to my father.

" You know chief, I see that you have some young boys around this village and well I could use more lost boys around here, so what do you say? " , the perky green- eyed boy said

" I'm not interested. " , my father said

" Oh I wasn't asking you chief, I was telling you what I was here for..." , he said as he whistled to the lost boys surrounding us to gather up some of our Indian boys.

I specifically saw a little boy as he was being torn away from his mother with tears slipping down his cheeks.

" No. No please don't take my baby boy! " , the mother begged

" Too bad so sad. " , said the sarcastic lost boy

" No mom please don't let them take me away. " , the little boy said as he was being yanked away from his mother and into the lost boy's arm as he threw him over his shoulder.

I couldn't bear to see the other boys being yanked away from their mothers as they cried when being dragged away so I dropped my weapon and turned to see an evil grin on Pan's face.

" WAIT! " , I shouted " Don't take our boys. "

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up as Pan narrowed his green eyes at me.

" And why not? Fair and square. " , he protested

" It's me you should take away. After all I did cross over that stream. " , I sighed with a heavy breath

" Oh really? " , Pan asked with a smirk on his face

" No. My daughter isn't going anywhere. Forgive her for being outspoken. " , my father said " Especially when it's not the right time "

" No. Let her speak. " , Pan insisted to my father as his green eyes looked into my eyes.

" Leave my people alone. " , I said quietly " Please. "

" And why should I? " , he asked me

" Because if you don't leave my people alone then you would have to go through me first. " , I said with pride

" Ooooh...such bravery " , he teased me

" I'm not afraid of you. " , I stated

" Oh really? " , he questioned me

" Not.at.all " ,  I challenged him

An evil grin was  spread across his face of his as he snapped his fingers and suddenly without any questioning two lost boys came forth and stood next to Pan.

" I want her. " , he ordered them " Tie her up and get ready to go back. "

One of them nodded and went to gather the boys while the other one put my hands back together and tied them up as I was being forced to move.

" Pan...please have mercy on us. " , my father pleaded

" Oh I already did. " , he huffed " I got what I wanted and now I'm leaving. "

I stay quiet as the boys dragged me away on the forest floor as I saw my village betting smaller and smaller as a few tears stained my cheek.

What have I gotten myself into?