Chapter 25

Pan began playing soft melodies with his pan pipe as the lost boys slowly got up and approached towards the center as they begun walking slowly in circles.

I took a few steps back admiring Peter and the lost boy's performance. Until Peter made his melodies go faster and the lost boys begun cheering and making noises as the beats of the drum and the flutes were being played along with the music.

People got up and started dancing as they moved to the rhythm of the music. I smiled clapping along to the music until I was pulled by Peter to dance to the music.

We laughed and danced to the instruments as I showed Peter some traditional Indian dance moves and he followed along with a smile.

The celebration lasted all night, until it ended.

Everybody started cleaning up everything and going to their tents for the night while I stood up in the flower valley looking at all of the flowers.

" You know Tigerlilies are my favorite flowers. " , Peter said as he stood next to me

" And why is that? " , I asked him

" Because it reminds me of you. " , he smiled

I blushed red and giggled a bit.

" So you decided to come to the celebration. " , I said

" Yeah I did and I have to tell you that it was fun. " , he laughed " You did an amazing job at your dance routine. "

" Thank you. " , I blushed

" Anytime. " , he smiled as he put his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him.

" I'm glad that we got along Tiger. " , he said to me

" I'm glad too Peter. " , I said leaning my head on his shoulder

" Tiger...Can I ask you a question? " , Peter asked

" Sure. " , I said not knowing whether I wanted to answer or not.

" Have you ever been in love? " , Peter asked me

" Umm...no..." , she said blushing at the same time

" Well I am in love with someone. " , Peter smiled " She is very beautiful, fiesty, fierce, funny, cute, sweet, fun, kind and well I call her a cute nickname as well. "

" Oh really? " , I asked thinking it would be Wendy for some reason

" I love my TigerLily. " , Peter smiled at me as we faced forward

" And I love you Peter Pan. " , I smiled as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Peter grabbed me by the waist as our chest slightly touched and our foreheads touched. Peter leaned in as he made a move.

At first, I didn't kiss back, but I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist as pulling us closer as we kissed. I felt sparks between us as we broke away to catch our breath.

We both giggled as I gave him a hug resting my head on his chest as he held me tightly with his arms wrapped around me.

" I love you my Tigerlily. I love you Tiger. " , he whispered

" I love you my Peter Pan. I love you Peter. " , I whispered back.

It was a beautiful night that day and the best day of my life because Peter confessed his love for me , Tigerlily. In reality, when I thought he would love Wendy like in the storybooks, but I guess the books are wrong.

Peter is a villian and well he is in love with me, Princess Tigerlily.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed this story about Tiger and Pan! I enjoyed writing it and I thought it was cute! This story was for QueenLatina13 because TigerPan is awesome!! 💚💚💚