Chapter 17

I glanced over at Peter who was making eye contact with the blondie and huffed.

" What are you doing here Wendy? " , Peter asked her

" I...I...I came back for you. " , Wendy answered

" Why? " , Peter asked

" Because I made a mistake of misjudging you. " , she explained " And now I want you. "

Peter gave me a look with his green eyes and then back at the Wendy girl.

" Let her go and untie her. " , Peter ordered the boys and so they did as Wendy stood back up and patted the dirt away from her white nightgowm as she adjusted her blonde curls.

" Wendy, may I have a word with you? " , Peter asked

" Of course. " , she said with delight as she walked past me and held Peter's hand and walked at a far distance.

I don't know what it was, but I didn't like this Wendy girl. She thinks she is all this and that being elegant and proper, but there isn't anything I could do about it, except hope that she would leave and realize that I'm with Peter.

I'm the only girl he needs in his life.

Wait, what I am saying?

He burned down my village and kept my people as prisoners, but there is just something about him that...that...that makes me have this feeling.

A feeling that I can't explain.

" But Pan I don't want to leave. " , I hear the cries of the blondie

" Wendy we have already been through this. " , Peter huffed

" And I want to have a fresh new start. " , Wendy stated " Just let me stay for a while. If I make you happy then I stay or if I make you upset then I leave. " , Wendy stated

" Fine. " , Peter mumbled.

" Oh thank you Peter! " , Wendy  exclaimed hugging him

" Okay number one: You call me Pan and number two: I'm not much of a hugger. " , Peter said

" Ooops. Sorry. " , That blondie said with her soft voice as she backed away from the hug.

" It's okay Wendy. Now come on let's go. " , Peter said

And then I heard their voices coming closer as they approached back to camp. Peter explained to everyone the deal that he made with Wendy. I heard a few cheers, but more huffs coming from the boys. As Peter sent the boys scurrying along, he walked up to me with a smile on his face as he grabbed my wasit and lifted my chin as our eyes met once again.

" Are you okay Tiger? " , Peter asked me

" I'm fine. " , I sighed.

" Tiger, tell me the truth. " , Peter said

" No..." , I answered softly

" It's Wendy...isn't it? " , Peter asked

" Well...I..." , I shuttered

" Don't worry about her. She won't last long in Neverland. " , Peter smiled " Because you are the only girl that I want around. "

I smiled as I looked away when I heard " only girl " come out of his mouth.

Could it mean so much more?

Then without any warning, I felt Peter's lips kiss my cheek. I couldn't help but giggle as he kissed the other side of my cheek.

" You are so adorable. " , he whispered into my ear. " See you around. "

And then he slowly let go of my hand as he walked away with some of the boys following him. I couldn't stop smiling until Wendy spoke up.

" Do you like him? " , Wendy asked me

" I don't know. " , I said " Do you? "

" Are you kidding me? I do like him. " , she stated crossing her arms " Very much. "

" He doesn't seem to like you. " , I said

" Well he doesn't like you. " , she pouted

" He likes me better than a bird. " , I chuckled.

Then her eyes widened.

A/N: It's going down for real y'all