Chapter 9

" How could you? " , I cried out " You said you wouldn't hurt them as long as I am with you! "

" But I didn't hurt them. " , Pan smirked

" You sent your lost boys to do your work. " , I spat out

" Well I wanted you to watch along with me. " , he snarled

I watched as the lost boys whistled to Pan that their work is done and with that Pan put a thumbs up letting them know that they were dismissed, while some other boys stayed.

My people were tied up into groups as they watched their tents and belongings burn in flames. My people had scars and bruises on themselves as tears replaced their hopes for anything. They hung their head down afraid of what would happen next.

My father was tied up along with his officers in the center with all of the hope drained away from Pan.

I couldn't help but look into the eyes of my own father who wouldn't look back at me because I was stubborn enough to use my big mouth. Pan ordered the other boys to drag my people somewhere else where they were to be watched 24/7 while I was Pan's prisoner.

My hands were still tied up so I couldn't run over and hug my father before he disappeared along with the rest of my people. I had never felt so useless until now.

Pan pulled a grip on my arm and whispered into my ear

" I hope you realize what consequences your little rebel thing can get you into to. Did you learn your lesson? " , he spoke lowly.

" Y-Y-yes. " , I squeaked

" Good. " , he said with a stern voice

He released me and started walking back to the woods motioning for me to follow, but I didn't move.

My eyes wandered off as I smelled the smoke coming from what used to be my home, but now I don't know anymore.

I lost my people.

I lost my father.

I lost my home.

I lost my dreams.

lost my hope.

I lost my faith.

" Come on Tiger. " , Pan commanded

I did I was told.

" That's a good kitty kitty. " , he teased

I opened my mouth to say something but then closed it while Pan chuckled en evil laugh as he turned his back walking back to camp.

A tear fell from my eye and another one replaced and then another one replaced and so on as I followed Pan back to camp knowing whether or not I would survive in this world of his.