Chapter 10

It has been excatly a week since Pan and I talked.

Acually it has been a week since I talked.

I gave everyone the slient treatment and refused to talk to anyone.

Pan allowed me to stay in his bed throughout the day without questioning me. It was usually the same routine everyday: wake up , sit in the bed, read a book, lay down and fall asleep.

Pan would sent Felix to bring me food and water, but I refused and he didn't question it.

I was still dressed in my indian clothing refusing to dress like green hipsters. I refused a lot of things because I knew my opinions would get me in trouble.

I laid my head down on the soft pillow just looking up at the ceiling and closed my eyes as peace and quiet filled the room.

Only for a minute.

I heard the door bang open and heavy boot footsteps step towards me. I opened my brown eyes slowly only to see green eyes looking back at me. I groaned and tossed to the opposite direction of him.

" Get up. " , Pan commanded me

I shook my head.

" Get up! " , he said rasing his voice

I shook my head and put a pillow on top of my head as a response. Then I felt my legs being pulled out of the bed as I was pulled towards his chest. I groaned as a response. He lifted my chin where his eyes gleamed at me. I quickly turned away.

" Look at me. " , he ordered

I looked to the ground instead.

" Tiger, I'm not in the mood. " , he warned me

I shrugged.

" Just say something please. " , he begged

I shook my head.

" Please just say something. A word or phase. " , he sighed

I gave him a look and pointed to the door.

" I'm not leaving until you say something. " , he said

I rolled my eyes.

" Leave. " , I mumbled

" Finally! A word you said! " , he rejoiced

I groaned and pushed him out of the room and then locked the door leaving me alone. Then I saw a basket near the nightstand with a note on it.

Dear Tiger,
I know you hate me but just please eat something. I made some of your favorite dishes. I miss your sweet voice.
Xoxo Pan

I looked at the basket filled with delicious goodies and smiled since it has been a while.

But I still felt like a kitten, rather than a tiger.