Chapter 14

" You aren't going there. " , Pan stated

" Why not? " , I asked

" Because I said so. " , he huffed

" But you said I can go wherever I want." , I protested

" That was mainly for the boys. For you, I have to keep an eye on you. " , he sneered

" I don't need a babysitter. " , I groaned

" And I don't need you to cause trouble. " , he bluffed

" Cause trouble? Since when did I ever cause trouble? " , I asked

A smirk appeared on his face.

" Don't answer that. " , I said

" That's what I thought. " , he said as he walked past me patting my head. " Just be a good Indian girl and go skin an animal or something. "

" Just as long you be a good savage boy and grow up already. " , I grumbled

He gave me a look and I smiled and waved good bye as he did a hand gesture meaning ' I got my eye on you ' and then disappeared.

Finally! I can explore this island!

( Few Hours Later )

This island is literally nothing but trees and beaches.

It's like a maze around here.

I came upon a beach for like the millionth time and decided to just walk along the shore. The waves crashes along the rocks, the fishes nearby danced near the ocean, the birds flapped their wings catching the fishes, and the breeze just blew me away.

It was peaceful until I heard a rustle coming near so I hid behind a rock and took a peak to see Pan coming out of the woods. He didn't see me so that was good. He took a glance at the beach looking both sideways and started walking away from my direction.

As curious I am, I decided to follow him. Using my warrior skills, I tipped toed behind rocks and nearby trees as Pan got closer and closer to his destination. Then he stopped and turned around just making sure nobody was following him for the last time and then disappeared. I followed his trails through a hidden path and found myself behind another bush ready to discover Pan's little secret hideout.

I took a depp breath and steadied my heartbeat and turned around to see Pan standing in front of a huge willow tree as its branches draped down its leaves surrounded by dozens and dozens of white tulips planted firmly on the ground.

Pan kneeled down on his knees and magically made some seeds appear in his hand as he planted them on the ground. One of the willow branches reached down covering it's leaves around the tulip branch and suddenly it turned to a full grown white tulip in seconds.

Pan sighed and took a couple of deep breaths before he finally got back up and turned around. I was so amazed at what I saw that I forgot that I was spying on Pan and well, he discovered me all right with my eyes widened and my jaw dropped as my focus went on him. I panicked when he saw me and I made a run for it.

A run with many questions that I had for Pan.

A/N: You never know what secret many villains may have underneath their darkened heart.