Chapter 20

I woke up as the sunlight peeked in the room. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and then turned over to the other side, not caring what adventures lied outside and that was until the door opened.

" Tiger. " , Peter said as he came in closing the door behind him

" Go away. " , I said

" Tiger, we need to talk love. " , he said as he climbed on the bed and sat next to me.

" I already said what I needed to say. " , I sighed

" Now let me say what I need to say. " , Peter said

" Okay " , I mumbled

" I'm sorry. " , he started

" What for? " , I asked

" I'm sorry for not making a first impression on you or your tribe. " , he sighed " I thought it would be a fun game to play, but it isn't fun anymore and I realized that because I could tell that you were scared of me. "

I didn't say a word, but tears did when they kept falling down my cheeks.

" So I made it up to you. " , Peter sighed " I released your tribe and now they are settling in another land so as for you...you are no longer my prisoner. I will take you to your tribe later on. "

My eyes brightened up as I sat up and looked at Peter. He gave me a smile as I scooted next to him and gave him a hug as I leaned my head on his chest.

" Thank you Peter. " , I said

" No problem Tiger. " , he said hugging back.

The moment was good until Wendy came in ruining the moment.

Ugh!

I looked up and gave her a glare.

" It's okay Tiger. I asked her to come here. " , Peter said motioning for Wendy to come.

" Wendy would like to apologize. " , Peter said giving Wendy a look.

" I'm sorry for being rude to you miss TigerLily. " , Wendy said

" Is she serious? " , I asked with a tone

" Yes I am. " , Wendy said

" Okay...continue. " , I said crossing my arms

" I'm sorry for being childish and being mean to you. " , Wendy said

" Okay. " , I said

" And well I think I'm going to leave Neverland. It's just not the place for me. " , she sighed " Pan deserves to be with a special girl like you. "

" Okay Wendy. You apologized. " , Peter said " You may leave. "

" Also...It turns out that Pan likes you Tigerlily more than me. " , she said

Wait? What!

" Wendy! " , Peter groaned

" Oooops. Sorry. " , she said putting her hand over her mouth. " Umm well it was nice
meeting you Tigerlily. Goodbye. "

" Goodbye. " , I said as I watched her walked away.

Peter looked down shaking his head.

" That was embarrassing. " , he groaned

" It's okay. " , I giggled " It cheered me up. "

Peter just gave me a look.

" Well...um...anyway let's just get going.  " , Peter said as he slipped out of the bed.

I nodded my head as I got out of bed and walked out the door grabbing Peter's hand as we climbed down the ladder making our way to my tribe.

A/N: Aww that was cute, but seriously Wendy. Haha