Chapter 14: Secret

*time skip to weekend*

It was saturday and Brendon had woke me up from my wonderful sleep I had. Yes I was still surprised from all the events that happened on Monday, I was surprised I had made friends that easily. So after Brendon had got me up, I got dressed, I put on a My Chemical Romance shirt then I got some black skinny jeans and then I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. I went into the cabinet and grabbed a box of Lucky Charms and poured it into a bowl then put it back into the cabinet and then grabbed the milk and poured in into the bowl and the put it back in the fridge (And that was Ryleigh's guide on making cereal) and then I sat down to eat then Penny and Bogart came running into the kitchen and they both started barking.

"Shh, be quiet you two, Josh and Tyler are still sleeping" I said pointing to Josh and Tyler laying on their own couches, but yet they kept barking
"Ugh shut upppp dogs" I heard Tyler groan from the living room
"ShUt Up" Tyler groaned again his voice cracking several times

I chuckled, then Tyler got up and walked into the kitchen, he looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back. He then went to the cabinet and grabbed some cereal and then tried walking to the fridge to grab milk. Only to trip over Penny-lane and the cereal went everywhere, at that point I Burst out in laughter and Tyler just laid there and groaned again, which made me laugh even more. For the next few minutes Tyler just laid on the ground with cereal everywhere, I was surprised that Penny and Bogart didn't eat any of the cereal. Then Brendon walked into the kitchen quietly, cause Josh was still asleep, then Brendon saw Tyler on the floor and he looked up at me and furrowed his brow and pointed.

"Uhh, what happened?" He whispered to me letting out a small chuckle
"He got woken up by the dogs barking, then he tripped over Penny hen he got cereal, and now I'm not sure of he's sleeping or not" I said giggling
"Uhh... Alrighty then..." He said smiling

Brendon poked Tyler with his foot, then Tyler's head shot up and he just stared at us and then looked around and saw all the cereal all over the floor and he just laughed a little and shook his head.

"I'll clean up" he said smiling
"Alright, thanks" Brendon said, jokingly kissing him on the cheek
"I ship it" I said taking a bite of my cereal

Brendon just chuckled at my comment

"Oh yeah Madison, can you go wake up Josh?" Tyler asked
"Sure" I said getting up from the counter

I walked into the living and saw sleeping Josh on the couch, now how should I wake him up? I'll do a simple thing, cause I don't wanna be rude. So I just poked Josh in the face and kept poking him, he wouldn't wake up though, so I decided i'd try one more thing, then if he doesn't wake up, well I give up.

"Josh, Brendon kissed your boyfriend" I whispered into his ear
"what?!" he said as his head shot up
"Brendon kissed your boyfriend" I said to him
"Shut up" he said, getting up from the couch and picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder (I'd let Josh do that to me any day MMMMMMMMMM)
"HEY LET ME DOWNN" I whined while laughing
"Nope" he said simply
"why not?" I said
"Cause you found out our secret" he said

'What?' i thought to myself

-----------------------------------
YO
YO
YO
ITS
YO
GURL
RYLEIGH!

Anyway I promised someone a update over the weekend so i tried and this is what happened! I wrote it on the way back from Atlanta :P so I left you on a cliffhanger! HAHAHAHA, YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT WEEKEND OR UNTIL I UPDATE (which actually might be tomorrow if I write on the way to school! Anyway, I'm gonna leave you guys be! Buh-Bye!

- Ryleigh (Obviously)