Chapter 18: Halloween

We've been on your for about 2 months now and today was Halloween. I was super excited cause I adored Halloween, but tonight we were gonna dress up in costumes and play a show. Well I was gonna play piano for End Of All Things. You know I never actually plate until I was prepared to, even though they told me that I was gonna play on my birthday and I didn't. But End Of All Things was really easy to play and Brendon loved me being in the concerts and I had a great time playing in them too. I was truly happy here, doing something I love with the people I love. I mean not to mention I was with Panic! At The Disco and Twenty One Pilots. It was a dream come true and I couldn't ask for me. Everyone is so nice to me and we all have our jokes together and for once I feel accepted and that makes me happy. At this point I don't know what'd (I miss) I would do without all of them, if I wasn't adopted by Brendon, or where I would be if none I this happened. But I don't care anymore it happened and I'm happy with where I'm at. Anyway me and Brendon went to the store and picked up candy for everyone but no one else knew. But while we were at the store Brendon was acting like a 8 year old that knows what drugs are. Cause he picked up a vase that looked like a bong and acting like he was smoking it and started dancing around like he was high. It was really funny cause he also fell and a employe came to him and told him to stop or he would have to leave. So he stopped and we got the what we came for and then checked out and went to the busses and hid it from everyone.

*Time Skip*

It was concert time and I was ready I had dressed up as blurryface this year, cause i wanted to. Dallon was a giraffe, Brendon was a skeleton with a boner, Dan was in a black skin tight suit that had glowing eyes, and Kenny was Ezio from assassins creed.

"Your on in 5!" Some guy yelled
"You ready Mads" Brendon asked, he always did when it was concert time
"Yes, I always am" I said smiling
"Alright" he said hugging me

I hugged him and and hen Dallon, Kenny, and Dan joined in the hug.

"You guys are on!" The stage director yelled
"Alright let's go!" Dallon yelled

We all went on stage cause End Of All Things was moved to the first place in the set list. We went out there and I got on the piano and we started. All I focused on was the people singing along ad cheering. I got all the notes right, but hearing everyone made me smile it was great.

*Time Skip*

It was after the concert an we were at the busses, we haven't given out the candy's. Then Brendon said he'd be right back. He came back with the 7 bags candy and gave us all a bag. They all cheered and we are out candy. Then we all went to bed.

Today was great.

----------

2 more chapters till the end of this booooook, do you guys want a sequel? Cause I'll be glad to do it. But I think I'll finish this book today ://