Chapter 1

Leggy's POV

I can feel the wind blew as I got closer and closer to Rivendell. Ada is right in front of me and a few guards behind us. Ada told me that he and Lord Elrond have a few things to discuss, especially the recent attack of orcs and Nazguls.

"We have arrived." Ada said

Then Lord Elrond's sons came.

"King Thranduil, what brings you here?" One asks

It looks like he do not even know.

"I have matters to attend with your father."

They bowed and led us inside the castle. Its not as big as I ever expected. I looked around and found Lady Arwen rushing through the hallway.

"Arwen! What are you doing?" The twins asked

She just bowed to ada and I, and just looked at the twins.

"Wait. No! You are not waking her up again!" Elrohir said, he must be talking about their little sister, Maeranna. Well, not that little I suppose, she is as old as I am.

Arwen just gave a smirk and ran off.

"Get her." Elladan said

Elrohir went off.

"Make sure she doesn't get that large frying pan!" Elladan said from the hallway

"Is that how your sisters treat each other?" Ada asked

"Everyday." Elladan said

"This is why you have no siblings, Legolas." Ada said

Elladan led us into a council hall.

"Thranduil, my dear friend."

"Its nice to meet you again, Elrond."

Greetings are said for a while and then...

BANG! BANG!

"ARWEN! ELLROHIR, BE A GOOD BROTHER AND HELP ME!"

"ARWEN, I WILL PLUCK ALL YOUR HAIR OFF, I SWEAR!"

"For Valar's sake, is there a day that I wouldn't have to put up with it?" Elrond said

"Please wait here." He said again and went out of the council hall. But we couldn't help but follow.

Lord Elrond went inside a room, where he found an elleth in hunting clothes holding tight on the bed post and Lady Arwen pulling her leg and Ellrohir trying to pry Arwen's hand.

"Ada!" The elleth, or also known as Lady Maeranna of Rivendell called out to her father

"Arwen, let go of your sister and Ellrohir, please lead Legolas to his room." Lord Elrond

They all did as they were told. Ellrohir led me to an empty room with a queen sized bed.

"Thank you."

"Put your stuff here then you can join with my siblings and I." He said and left the room. I then brought out all my things and place them where they are meant to be.

I then looked out my window and saw Maeranna and her siblings chasing each other on horses. It must have been nice to have someone to accompany you in your everyday life.

I raced down to the field, hoping they haven't left yet. And it looks like they haven't.

"Legolas!" The twins greeted. Their sisters pulled their intention to me.

The twins told Maeranna to get a horse for me. At first she protested but soon she did as told.

She raced her horse to the horse stable and took a white haired horses. Its beautiful.

"Here." She said while patting the horse on the back

"Thank you." I said

"You're most welcome." She replied and went back to her siblings. I followed her back to the field and the twins and Arwen are chasing each other. Maeranna and I joined in and, I have to say that I have never had this much fun in all my life. To bad I'm leaving Rivendell in a couple more days.

Surprisingly, Maeranna and I got along very well.

50 years later...