C H A P T E R 1 : I'm finally move to NY !

Copyright Reserve © 2013 leguitarist2001

C H A P T E R   O N E  - I'm finally move to NY!

Finally. The day has come. The day I'm officially 20 years old today. Getting up from the bed. I look around my nearly empty room. Two big luggage beside the door. I'm so excited to leave the room.

Counting Stars by One Republic blast from my phone but it no where to be found. I lift up my pillow and blanket.

Found it !  

I took my phone and look at the caller ID.

Megan

I slide the green icon to answer the call.

" Well, good morning Miss Officially 20. " I heard Megan voice cheering at her place.

" Good morning to you too! I'm so excited to leave this house. Leaving that bitch like aunt. Finally. I can live my day without her. " I said to Megan through the call. Getting in the bathroom, I put the phone on the small rack beside the sink. Not forgetting to put the call on loud speaker. I took my toothbrush and apply Colgate toothpaste on it and brush my teeth.

" Well, get ready! About an hour, I'll reach your house. We're going to New York! Finally you came and stay at my place in New York. " Megan said to me.

" Ok. I need to get ready..See you later. Bye. " I hung up the call as she said bye to me.

I strip of my clothes and get in the cold shower. I apply the shower gel to the sponge and rub it on my body. I apply the strawberry scent shampoo on my palm and start to massaging it on my head. I love strawberry.

I rinse off all the shampoo and shower gel that are on my body. I grab the shaver and shave my armpit, leg, and that private part. Well, you know what I mean

I dry myself and wrap a pink towel around my body. Walk out from the bathroom.

I put on my black bra and undies from Victoria Secret. I put on my skinny jeans and white long singlet on my body. I straighten my hair and apply some concealer on my face and eyeliner to my eyelid. Eyeliner make me look alive. Not like a dead zombie. I put on my colourfull cardigan and black snickers.

My phone buzz and I took it. 1 new message.

' I'm here. - Megan '

After I make sure that I took al my stuff. Phone, laptop, books, clothes, charger, shoes, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant and everything that belong to me. I pull my luggage out from the room. Walking downstairs to the living room.

" Hey. I'm leaving. " I said to my so called aunt.

" Great. " My aunt said without looking at me.

" Such a bitch " I spoke to myself.

" What do you say? " My aunt ask me. I'm sure that she hear what I say just now.

" Oh..I say that you're bitch. " I said to her, getting out from.the house. Megan's blue Mustang is outside.

" If I'm a bitch, that make you a slut! " I heard she shout from the living room.

Whatever bitch.

I put my luggage in Megan's car and then I sit at the passenger seat beside the driver.

" Happy Birthday Stef.. " Megan.said to me as I put on my seatbelt. I thanked her for the wishes. She pass me a box. I open it and saw a bright red strawberries dip in chocolate. My favourite.

" Thanks, Meg! I love you! " I gave her a hug but that hug limited because of the seatbelt.

" I'm so happy. You finally move to New York! and we'll live together! " Megan cheer while driving.

" Uhm..Megan..I decided to live on my own at New York. " I said to her. She glance at me once and focus back at the road.

" Awh Stef..But why? " She whined like a five years old kid.

" Well, you live in the same house with James. Your boyfriend . I don't want to bother the sweet couple so I decided to rent an apartment." I said to her. I eat the strawberries that she gave me.

" Ok then. But you can stay at my place while you search for the house. " She said to me.

" I actually already found an apartment..at HSH website" I said to her.

" What is HSH website?  " She ask me.

" Home sweet home website. " I said to her. She nodded slowly. We almost reach New York. About 1 km more.

" Drive to this address. It's my house now..My new house.. " I said to her. Passing the address to her. She nodded and look at the address.

" Do you want me to help you at your new house?  " Megan ask me as we reach the apartment. She's a great bestfriend

" No thanks, Meg. You already help me alot..You can come over..After the house is ready for visitor. " I said to her. Getting out the car and took my luggage.

" Ok then. See ya " She drove away. To her house. I guess.

" Are you Ms Lawson? Stephanie Lawson?  " A voice approach me from behind. I turn and saw a woman around 40. I nodded my head.

" Great. So here's your key. Ok. I need to go. Bye " The woman pass me the key and left. That's fast.

I look back at the address. My house number.

Fifth floor, House number 23.

I get in the lift and go to fifth floor and I found my home. Finally. No bitchy aunt. I unlock the door and enter the house.

This house is perfect. Two bed apartment came along with furniture. This house is vintage-modern style. Suit my taste.

The living room is..not so small and not so big. A coffee table, 65" tv on the wall. A white cabinet. A white sofa, and a big window with a white curtain on it.

I enter one of the room after I check out the house. King size bed, a walk in closet, a study table, big mirror, bookshelf, air conditioner, a one seated sofa. It's a perfection. I put my luggage beside the bed and walk out the room. I'm going to check out the other room. I open the door and looking. Almost the same with my room. But, there's no walk in closet. Just a big closet.

I go back to my room and start to unpack my stuff. I change the bed sheet. Arrange my books on the shelf and put my clothes in the closet.

I get in the bathroom. I need a bath cause I'm sweating.

I heard the front door unlock while I'm in the bathroom.

Dammit! Who's that?

I quickly put on my black shorts and pink T-shirt.

" Who are you? " I ask the guy standing in front of me. He's taller than me. So muscular.

" Jonathan. Jonathan Grayson. " He put out his hand to shake with me.

" What are you doing in my house? " I ask him. How he can even get in the house. I lock the door just now.

" Excuse me, I'm suppose to ask you that. What are you doing here? In my house." He push my forehead using his index finger.

" What do you mean? It's my house! " I slap his hand. He threw his bag to the floor and walk near me.

" This is my house. I pay for it yesterday and I get the key just now.. " He said to me.

" So do I..." I push his chest.

" Dammit.. " We said together as we know the real situation now.