C H A P T E R 1 5 : It's Never To Late

So hey guys...this is the last chapter... I'd like to thank all of you that give me support and votes for this story till the end. Your comments always make my day. Your votes always make me happy. I'm glad that you guys like what I write. Thank you, readers. :)

So, the time for this chapter is the night Stephanie receive a call from Jonathan.

Enjoy :)

C H A P T E R 1 5 : It's Never Too Late..

( Jonathan's POV )

Three month ago..I make a huge mistake. And the result...I lost her. My day that fills with her laugh, her smile, her giggle, her sadness, her happiness last time, is now empty. I feel like half of me are gone. All because of me. All of it is my fault. I ruin everything.

" Jonathan... " Shay opens my room door slowly and entered.

" Jonathan... " She comes toward me at the sofa I've spent most of my time, sitting there, thinking of Stephanie.

" Hey.. " She take my hand and hold it. I turn and look at her.

" You can't just stay like this... " Shay say smoothly. I shook my head and ran my hand through my hair few times.

" Les...I'm stupid right? " I ask her. She shook her head and scoot closer to me and hug me.

" No..No you're not..You can still fix this thing. You can always fix this thin between you and her.. " She tap my back slowly.

" I messed up everything. I break her heart. I hurt her. I'm a jerk. She deserve someone better than me. " I closed my eyes with my hand. My body start to shake, I'm trying so hard to not cry.

" Jonathan.. " Shay called my name. She pull apart from the hug and hold my shoulder.

" You can still do something to get her back.. "

" It's too late...It has been three month...I make her wait for so long...Maybe she already find someone else to replace me. " I sobs.

" No...Look at me.." Shay says. I look up to her face.

" It's never too late. Go back and try to get her in your arm again. " Shay says and get up.

" I'm going to bed now..You should too.." She says and walk to the door. But stopped before she get out.

" Jonathan... " She called my name and I turn toward her.

" Think about it. It's never too late to get things right.. " And she exit the room.

I exhaled and get up from the sofa. I'm going to bed. I lied down and hugged the pillow that Stephanie used when she sleep here. Her scent still there. I can feel that she's with me. And that's what makes me sad.

I should do something.

I get up from my bed and reach over for my phone. I unlock it and search for her number. I'm going to called her.

I brave myself to pressed call and I did. But, there is no answer from her. She really must be hating me. She didn't answer her phone.

I put my phone on the table and get back to my bed. I force myself to sleep but I can't.

* * *

" Jonathan.. " My name being called and multiple knock follow after it. I stretch my arm and look at the clock. 9:00 a.m.

" Breakfast is ready...Come down and we will eat together.. " Shay says. I nodded my head and she left my room.

I'm going to do something today.