C H A P T E R 1 3 : You may now call me Coward Jonathan.

Shoutout to @AddyAllen for giving me a chance to create cover for ' Cry With You - Hunter Hayes's Fanfiction ' So to all Hunter Hayes Fans, Cry With You is a perfect fit for you...

C H A P T E R  1 3 : You may now call me Coward Jonathan.

[ Jonathan's POV ]

I looked at the body next to me, sleeping peacefully. Watching her chest rises as she inhaled. Don't go to the negative-slash-dirty mind. I do not stare at her boobs, taking her for granted while she's sleeping. No. A big bloody NO.

To see her still breathing, makes me calm. Her smile makes feel in peace. Her laugh makes me happy and her touch makes me feel loved.

I know. I know that my life will be different when she goes back to New York. It's like half of me will gone away.

I know that she's just my friend-with-benefits but...I cared about her. I like her. And I love her. Shouldn't have the feelings towards her but I can't avoid that.

I'm not brave enough to tell her I love her. You may now call me Coward Jonathan. I don't care. I got no nerve to tell her because I afraid that she will not accept it. I'm afraid that would happen and she kept distaning herself from me.

Stephanie shift a little in her sleep and.turn facing my side. A soft snore escaped from her lips. I locked my gaze at her face. She shift more and her eyes fluttered open.

" Sorry. Did I wake you up? " I asked her. She yawned and look at me.

" Why are you not sleeping? " She asked in her tired plus sleepy voice. She turn and look at the digital clock at the wall before turning back to me " It's 3:00 a.m..Go to sleep... " She continued. She didn't knew that I spent the last four hours watching her sleep.

" Yeah..I will.. " I answered her softly. With that, she closed her eyes and drift back to sleep. I kissed her forehead and pull her to my chest, hugging her warm body and drift to my slumberland

*  *  *

I wake up to an empty spot beside me. I take my phone from the small table beside my bed and see the time.

6:15a.m.. Where the heck is Stephanie?

I get out from my bed and grab a black v-neck t-shirt from my closet and put it on.

I walk down from the room to the kitchen. Stephanie is not there. I walk to the living room. A figure catch my eyes from the sliding door. Stephanie is outside, sitting at the stairs that go towards to the beach.

" Hey"  I approach her, squeezing her shoulder gently.

" Oh..hey..good morning.. " She says. I took place beside her, looking front to the sea infront of us.

" Morning.. What are you doing here? " I wrapped my arm around her waist and dropped my head at her shoulder.

" Nothing.., " she says. We stay silent for a while. A comfortable silent. And now I got something in my mind.

" Wait here... " I told her and walk back in the house, to the laundry room. I took a clean towel and go back to Stephanie.

" Let's get in the water! " I carry her on my shoulder.

" Put me down! " She punch my back and giggled. Ah, the most wonderful sound.

" We are getting in the water, babe! "  I say to her.

" No! We are not even in our swimwear..! " She squeal as she felt the water splash to her leg. I put her down.

" We can go skinny dipping.." I say to her while taking off my shirt.