C H A P T E R 8: No Mushroom, No Dinner ?

Copyright 2014 © leguitarist2001

All Right Reserved.

Chapter 8 : No Mushroom, No Dinner ?

[ Jonathan 's P.O.V  ]

Oh shit. Oh shit. Jonathan. What are you doing?

I open my eyes and realised that I'm kissing Stephanie on the lips. Which is not suppose too.

[ Flashback..A few weeks before.. ]

" Hey..Jojo... " Stephanie call me..Jojo. It is the last thing I want people to call me that. We're currently making out at the sofa while watching a lame love story that Stephanie force me to watch with her.

" Oh God.. I've told you not to call me that.. " I knotted my finger to her hair and kiss her neck.

" Oh okay..okay..I've been thinking.  " Stephanie says.

" Of what?  Getting married? " I ask her and continue kissing her. She let out a chuckle and push me softly using her palm.

" No you dumbass.. " She rest her head at my shoulder

" Then? "

" I'm thinking that we should make rules " She said.

" Rules of ? " I pull her closer to me.

" Urm..You know..We're sort kind of in friend with benefits stage...They must be a rules on it right? " 

" Oh..I get it...Ok..Wait for a while.  " I get up and take my iPad from the table and sit back beside her. I unlock the iPad and click the note icon.

" Ok..Where should we start? " I look at her.

" We need to stop this relationship if one of us is seeing somebody else...agree? " She says.

" Ok..No problem.. " I type the rule on the iPad.

" No kissing on the lips if we are not hooking up at the moment. " I says.

" Yeah sure..No problem.. " She says.

And we spent about 1 hour on the rules.

[ End flashback.. ]

" I-I'm sorry.. "  I muttered. My heart is pounding.

" I'm sorry too.. " She says. Looking down to her foot.

" No..It's my fault.. " I ran my finger through ny hair. I've break the rule that I suggest.

" You know what...Let's just forget bout it..It's nothing happen..Ok? " She look at me. I pat her head.

" Sure...so, what's for dinner? " I change the subject. She smiled at me and walk to the fridge to search for something for dinner.

" Carbonara pasta? " She ask.

" Sure..Let me prepare it. Pasta is what I'm really good at... " I says to her and kiss her forehead like usuall. She chuckle and lean her back at the counter

" Extra mushroom pleaseeee.." She says. I nodded at her and open the fridge to take the stuff that we needed.

" Oh honey..We ran out of mushroom..  " I say to her. She pouted her lips and walk to the fridge to see if I'm telling the truth.

" Awh man... Nevermind..I don't want dinner.. " She close the fridge. Seriously? No mushroom, no dinner? 

" I'll order pizza then? With extra mushroom... " I say to her. She nodded her head.