C H A P T E R 6 : Tiny things may cause a big trouble..

picture of Stephanie and Jonathan is at the side :)

C H A P T E R   6 - Tiny Things May Cause A Big Trouble..

Bip..Bip..Bip..Bip..Bip..Bip

Urgh..the alarm clock is so annoying. I off the clock and pull the blanket above my head. I feel a strong arm wrapped around my bare waist and a hot breathe at my neck, kissing down to my shoulder. That's when I realised that there are no single thread on my body. My heart start pumping crazily until yesterday memories came back to my mind. Me and Jonathan have fun yesterday after we have a few drinks.

I turn my aching body facing Jonathan. His sparkling green eyes looking at me.

" You're awake.. " I said, snuggling myself near him. He wrapped his arm around me closely till there no space between us.

" Yeah..about 20 minutes ago..  " He said.

" Why are you still here?  " I ask.

" I want to be here till you wake up.. " He said. Flipping us over so that I'm ontop. It's kinda awkward to feel him beneath me clothe-less because I had never been ontop when we're together.

" How are you feeling this morning? " He ask. Trailing up his hand to my shoulder. I rest my head at his chest.

" Sore..pain.. " I replied. I look up at him. His green eyes  change to a concern one.

" Did I hurt you? " He ask with a concern laced in his tone.

" Nah..don't worry..I guess the alcohol make us super hyper. " I said to him. He smile at me and wrap his arm at my waist tightly.

" You sure you okay? " He ask again. I look up at him and rest my chin at his chest.

" Yeah. I'm fine. " I said to him. A smirk suddently appear at his face.

" Having you ontop of me like this kinda turn me on. Make me hard. " He confess. Oh. So that is what behind those smirk.

" Oh ya, I can clearly felt it between my leg. " I rolled my eye at him.

" Don't rolled your eye at me. " He said to me. But I rolled it again.

" Do it again, and you'll.. " He warned but his word stopped as I rolled my eye again and giving him a smirk.

" Don't tell me I didn't warned you." He said. I try to process and register back what he told me. Without any warning and my knowing, he move sliightly a bit and he's completely in me.

" Holy sh*t..You a**hole " I hit his bare chest multiple time.

" I warned you.. " He smirk. I shot him a glare but end up we having fun.

~

" You want to know what the peanut butter said to the toast? " He said, flipping us over so he's ontop. I nodded.

" Be ready..I'm going in.. " He said and laugh all by himself. He's making some lame 18+ joke. Duh.

Suddently, the room door swung open. Jonathan get off me quickly and I pull up the blanket covering us.

" Oh my god! Sorry! Totally wrong timing. " Megan said and closed back the door.

Jonathan let out a laugh. " We should've lock the door.. " He said. I punch his shoulder and get down the bed. Putting on my bathrobe and get out from the room. For my suprise, the house was totally clean. It doesn't look like ' We Had A Party Lastnight ' .