C H A P T E R 1 2 : I thought you have been kidnapped or whatsoever..

[ A/N : Hey guys! Sorry for not updating..I'm so busy lately! Ohh, I won a GOLD MEDAL for my Judo Competition on 25 May.. So happy with it tho.. Btw, here you go. I hope you like this chapter. A secret revealed in this chapter. Do vote, comment! Love you all! ]

C H A P T E R  1 2 : I thought you have been kidnapped or whatsoever

I open my suitcase and take out a shorts and a t-shirt. I didn't plan to get in the sea water. After I get change, I walked out from Jonathan's room and go to the balcony beside his room.

The view from the balcony are so nice. His house are really by the beach. And by looking at this housing area, it's certainly not for people like me. This housing area looks like it specificly made for the super rich people.

Some rich teens running along the beach, playing in the water, surfing, sunbathing.

" You don't want to go down? " A voice say. I turn around and saw Jonathan.

" On my way...actually...What are you doing up here? " I say. I walk out the balcony area.

" Just checking on you.. " He say.

" Do you really need to do that? " I say with a chuckle.

" Obviously, I thought you have been kidnapped or whatsoever since you didn't come down yet and Shay is sitting alone. " Jonathan say.

" Ha-ha..Okay.. Let's go now.."  I say to him and we walk down together.

*  *  *

" How do you met Jonathan? " Shay ask me. We're sitting together at the beach.

" Well, he suddenly came in my house. And said that he's the owner of the house. Both of us had been lied by the housing agency. In the end, we decided to stay together. " I say.

" Are you and him together? Like...Couple? " Shay asked. I gave her a smile and shook my head.

" As far as I know....we're not together... " I say.

" Aw..I thought you guys are together. It's better to have you as his girlfriend rather than his ex-girlfriends. " She sigh. I let out a chuckle and ask her why.

" Most of them are going after his wealth. They all so fake..And then when I know about you I thought that you guys are together..I'll be the happiest person on earth if you guys are together. Because finally, there's somebody to really cared more about my brother rather than his wealth. Well, not my real brother but who cares, right? " She say. I look at her with a confuse expression on my face.

" Wait...what do you mean he is not your real brother? " I ask.

" Eh? He didn't tell you? " Shay ask me back.

" Tell me what? "

" That he's adopted... " The words came out from Shay's mouth. I didn't know how to react or whatsoever.

" It's not my place to tell you this actually...I'm pretty sure he'll tell you..sooner or later.. " Shay say and get up to get Al as him and Jonathan already done with their beach activities.

" Dinner will be at 7...See you during dinner time " Shay say to me with a smile on her face and then she goes up to her room with Al.

" What are you two talking about? " Jonathan ask me.

" Uh...Nothing.. You better get change now or you'll catch a cold.. " I say and pass him a towel.

" Thanks. " He took the towel and get up to his room.