C H A P T E R 1 1 : I'm so busy being busybody here.

Hello awesome people! I know this is a super duper late very late update.. Guess what? This is the third time I write this chapter.. Wattpad didn't save it! I feeling like throwing my phone to the sea.. I'm so sorry okay?

p/s : I'm having a mid year test at school..There is about five more paper left.. ><

Hope you guys still with the story..

C H A P T E R 1 1 : I'm so busy being busybody here.

" Stef..Wake up now.. " Jonathan whisper, sit beside me and land a kiss on my cheek. By the scent of his smell, I could tell that he had just been out from the shower.

I open my eye slowly and yawn. I saw a shirtless Jonathan in a fresh boxer hanging around his waist walks toward the closet.

" We need to get ready now..or we will miss our flight.. " He says.

" Okayy.. " I mumble and sit up.

" Put this on.. " He say and pass me something..I look down to my hand.

A bathrobe?

What for I need a bathrobe?

" Well, I don't want you to walk naked..Or we'll missed our flight. " He say and left the room.

I can feel my face heating up. Blushing. The things that happen last night played like a movie in my mind.

I shook my head and put on the bathrobe and get out from the room.

" Go and take your shower. After this we'll have our breakfast okay? " Jonathan says. He's cooking. Scramble eggs and bacon...and toast. He's still in his boxer. Duh.

* * *

I walk out from the bathroom as I finish my shower and go to the fridge and took out a carton of orange juice that we bought yesterday.

" Let's eattt.." He pull me by my waist to the table.

After we had our breakfast, we quickly get ready and go to the airport.

* * *

" Are you ready? " Jonathan ask. He squeeze my hand gently. We're here. At his house.

I took a deep breath and nodded. His hand twist the door knob.

" Hey Al..Where's your mum? " Jonathan ask a little boy. His sister's child.

" Nathan! Mommy! Nathan is back " The boy named Al shout amd ran towards Jonathan and hug him.

" Hey Jonath..oh..you must be Stephanie..Jonath tells alot about you..no worries..good things only.. " A woman approach us. She had a shoulder length brown hair.

" So..you're a model? " She ask. She pull me by my hand to the living room. I turn to Jonathan and he just shrugged.

" yeah..I work with NYMM.. " I say.

" It surely so fun to be a model..You can.. " Her word stopped because Jonathan cuts her

" Ah..Come on Les...Stef and I just only reach home after a long hour flight and now you're interviewing her like there is no tomorrow...And you also didn't introduce yourself to her.. " Jonathan say.

" Oh..Sorry...I'm Shay. Leslie Shay Grayson. Call me Shay..Not Les. I hate that name.. " Shay says.

" Oh..Okay.. " I say. We continue to talk till someone clear his or her throat..

" Hey Dad.. " Jonathan get up from the sofa and walk towards his dad. Shay and I walk to his father too.

" Hey Jonathan.... " Jonathan's Dad approach. And then he turn to me with a very serious look on his face.. Oh Shit.