C H A P T E R 9 : Is he a werewolf or what ?

Copyright © leguitarist2001

All Right Reserved

C H A P T E R  9  : Is he a werewolf or what ?

The alarm clock rings. Interupting my beauty sleep. I turn it off and return to sleep. A pair of arm wrap around me and pull me behind, closer to the person. I turn around and saw Jonathan. He's still sleeping.I snuggle closer to his bare chest. I'm following him to L.A tomorrow. Will meet his sister and father.

" Good morning. " Jonathan says. Uh. He's awake.

" Good morning.." I closed my eyes.

"  Excited for tomorrow? " Jonathan ask.

" Yeah.." I grin at him. He kissed my forehead and get out from the bed.

" Let's go out for breakfast. And also shopping.. " He say while putting on his t-shirt.

" Shopping again? " I look at him.

" Yeah..pleasee.. I want to buy something for you.. " He says and gave me his all-teeth-showing smile.

" Na-uh..No..Not anymore..I don't want anything from you.. " I say.

Liar. You want his heart. My subconscious say. Yeh..I want his heart but I'll never get it.

" Still going to buy you something.. " He smirked.

" No. I don't want it. You've already spent freakin' $2400 for me. " I crossed my arm.

" Don't do that.. " He say. His eye darken. Is he a werewolf or what ?

" What? " I frown at him. He walk closer to me and bend down so he's on my ear level. He lean closer to my ear and whisper.

" That arm thing you're doing right now. It make your boobs look bigger...and it is really tempting. "  He kissed my cheek, leaving me with a scarlet cheek.

" We are still going out to buy you something. " He walk out the room before I could answer. I groaned out loudly. I get down from the bed, opening his closet and took one of his t-shirt and put it on.

" I don't want anything.." I walk to him, in the kitchen.

" Nah.. I'll still buy you something.. " He says. Opening the fridge and take out something that we can eat for breakfast.

" No.." I pouted my lips.

" That lips thing has effect to me too.. " He whisper seductively. I widen my eyes at him and turn the other way.

" Can I say no? " I ask him.

" Fine..But we are still going out and buy groceries for this house, for you. Because I think when I'm gone, you'll not buy any groceries. " He says. My heart sank when he say he's gone. He'll not be with me anymore after I came back to New York.

" Babe, what's wrong? " He walk towards me.

" Uh..Nothing.. " I gave him my fake smile. I don't want him to know that I'm going to break down when he stay back to L.A.

" You're lying to me. I know there is something that bugging you. Please..tell me.. " He move more closer to me till our forehead met.

" You know..When you go back to L.A..I'll be here all alone.. I.. " I can't finh my sentence as Jonathan interrupt.

" I'll be coming here. Twice a week or maybe once a week if I'm not busy.. I promise.. " He say and kiss me on the forehead.

" Thanks. " I hugged him.

" Well, let's get ready now..We have shopping to do. " He says. I nodded my head.

*  *  *

" Do you want this ? " Jonathan point at the tub of chocolate chip  ice cream.

" Nope." I shook my head.

" Seriously? This  the best thing ever. I can't believe you don't want it. " He took the ice cream and put it in the trolley.

" Are we done here? " I ask. It has been two hours we're shopping. Hashbrown, fruits, vegetable, cereal, ice cream, protein, you name it. All are here in the trolley.

" Fine..Fine..We're finish here..Let's go check out. " He push the trolley to the counter.

  After he done paying things, we walk out the hypermarket and headed home.

" We keep all this stuff first, then we go out for lunch. Okay? " Jonathan say.

" Anything. As long as I can eat later, I'm fine. " I say to him.

He opens Wagen's bonnet to put the stuff. Wagen is what he call his car. Short form Volkswagen.

" Can I drive home? " I ask. Tugging at the end of his shirt.

" What ?! No.. " He pat my shoulder.

" Awh please ! I promise I won't let it has a tiny bit scratch ! " I say to him.

" Nope..You can't..I won't allow you to drive her..  " He close the car bonnet and walk to the driver seat. I pouted my lips. Don't care if it has effect on him. I enter the passenger seat and slam the door. Hard.

" Gosh. Stephanie. Chill down. " He touce my arm but I jerk away.

" You're mad at me ? " He ask. I didn't reply anything. Just looking straight to the road infront of me. Jonathan smiles and dive the car home.

*  *  *

As I entered the house, I walk straight to the kitchen and put away the stuff in their respective places.

" Stef.. " Jonathan called my name from my back.

I'm still not talking to him.

" I'm leaving Wagen here.. I want you to take care of her. And also drive her. " Jonathan says. I close the fridge door and turn to him.

" Then what are you going to drive at L.A? " I ask.

" I've my Audi there. I always left Wagen at Shawn's house when I'm at L.A but now..I don't think I need to left it there because you're here to take care of her." Jonathan say.

" Thank you.. " I ran to him and hug him.

" Here you go.. and let's go for lunch.." He hand me the keys.

" Thanks babe.! " I giggled and kiss his cheeck. He smiles and link his hand around my waist.

*  *  *

"  Are you excited for tomorrow ? " He ask, squeezing my hand softly. I took a sip of my Starbucks Caramel Machiato and shook my head.

" I'm nervous..Meeting your dad and sister. " I say.

" Chill..they don't bite.. " Jomatjan says. He wrap his hand at my waist.

" Obviously. Unless they're dracula. I'm not willing to let them suck my blood. " I say to him.

" I'll not let that happen..Cause I'm the one that going to suck you. " Jonathan say and lick my cheek.

" Ewh..You're so gross! " I wipe my cheek using the back of my hand.

" Let's go in here.. " Jonathan pull me into a store. I look up at the signboard.

" What the hell are we doing in here? " I ask. Feelling terified as I read the signboard.

" Overcome our fear. " Jonathan say.

Cursed you, Jonathan.

" Hello, may I help you? " The lady at the counter say.

"  Yeah. We'd like to get a tattoo.." Jonathan says.

Very sorry for the late update..Pls comment and vote :)