It's "That" Time of the Month (one-shot)

*Cringe* This is so bad omg

________________

Grimacing, you curl up into a ball and hope that you could rip out your uterus. Your phone started ringing. The temptation to throw it at the wall is very close to happening. But instead you pick it up and answer the call. "Hello?"

"Hey Babe! The boys want to go out to the bar tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go too?"

You sigh quietly before replying "no Cal. I'm not feeling too good so I just wanna stay home and not move from my bed."

Calum sighed and murmured "Okay Babygirl, I hope you feel better soon"

Your face broke out into a small smile and you whispered into the phone "I hope so too. I love you"

"I love you too Babygirl"

~30 minutes later~

Still curled in your bed, you hear a knock on your front door. Forcing yourself to get up, you make your way towards the front door. Secretly hoping for pizza even though you didn't order any.

Opening the door, you saw Calum's smiling face and a pizza box. "Cal! What are you doing here? Why aren't you with the boys?"

Calum stepped into your house and set the pizza box down before pulling you into his arms. "Babe, I wasn't going to leave you here to be miserable. I'd much rather be with my girl then at a bar."

Smiling, you wrap your arms around him and murmur "thank you"

Calum held you close then pulled away. "Let's eat pizza!"

You grin up at him and nod your head excitedly. Closing the front door you run to the kitchen to grab paper plates. Meeting Calum in the living room. You could see he already put a movie in and had the pizza box open.

Sitting down next to him. You hand him a plate and grab two slices of pizza. Calum asks from beside you "so do you know why you aren't feeling well?"

Nodding your head, you mumble around the pizza "it's that time of the month"

Calum made an 'O' shape with his mouth and asked "do you want me to go get you anything babe?"

You look over at Calum "some cuddles"

Calum grinned and replied "I can do that!"

So I know it's not the best but I suck at writing and this was what came out. I was on my period when I wrote this so that's where the inspiration came from. Sorry again that it sucks! Love y'all <3

-kay