Poison

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile but everything has been crazy and now I'm sick again so yay I hate my life right now. Maybe I'll actually write something idk I have my notebook next to be but I haven't opened it because P R O C R A S T I N A T I O N ! Anyways enjoy the chapter lol

~~~~~~

She's just the damn poison keeping me up at night.

~~~~~~

Calum's POV

My heart was beating fast, my mind was racing. I love her but all she does is poison my heart. She's the one who is keeping me up at night. Her body has my mind tangled. Her words have me tripping over air.

Sometimes having her around is good but a lot of times it not. The poison is taking over and I can't stand still. My world has flipped. I've stopped socialising, I've hidden myself away. Writing out my feelings and talking to her.

The boys have started to talk to me less and less. I'm probably to blame as I have pushed them away and away. Michael still tries to contact me. I'm surprised he hasn't deleted her number from my phone. He knows that she's toxic to me.

We go in circles again and again. We fight and make up. She pushes me around and I get fed up and threaten to leave but I never do. She has me wrapped around her finger. She's the puppeteer and I'm a puppet. Following her every move like a moth attracted to light.

She's the damn poison. She's just the damn poison keeping me up at night. I love her but I hate what she does to me. She tears my heart up into little pieces then puts it back together to tear it right back up.

I don't think I can hold onto this much longer. I have to leave, I have to pull myself together enough to say it's over with us. If only she didn't have such a tight hold on me maybe I could do it.

Short but yeah I was inspired and so I wrote this. It's probably crappy but I like it so let's go with it! Love you guys!!!

-kay