The Letter to Calum

Dear Calum, 

                     I love you. I know that it probably doesn't feel like that as you're reading this letter. I never meant for this to happen. I hate feeling weak but the hate got too much. I never told you how bad it got and I'm regretting that. Maybe one day I'll be brave and we can be together again if you'll allow me back into your life. I'll always love you, it doesn't matter to me what anyone thinks about me. You're my happy place Calum, you're my favourite place. I know that was cheesy but you know I love my cheese. I don't want to leave you, but I need to find myself again. 

If you end up trying to find me I'll probably be in the most obvious place but I will be turning off my phone completely except for a few people. I hope that if you truly will be happy without me as the fans always say, I really hope that you'll have an amazing life. Keep working hard, I'll always be supporting you and the band. Let the boys know that I'm sorry for leaving, I know that Ashton thanks me all the time for keeping you sane. Honestly you keep me sane too. 

Again I love you Babe and I'm sorry that it's come to this. If you want to continue to say we're dating I'm okay with that, if you want to announce that we're no longer dating then I respect that.

Love, y/n              

Calum's eyes filled with tears as he read the letter you left for him. Ashton walked into the room not noticing Calum's emotions "Hey mate, why is y/n getting home?"

A sniffle came from Calum's direction causing Ashton to whip his head around "What's wrong?"

"S-she left"

Ashton came closer to Calum "What do you mean she left?"

Calum held the letter out for Ashton before leaning against the wall. Sobs left his lips as he slid down the wall. "Oh Calum, I'm so sorry. We'll find her if you want to"

Calum looked up at Ashton and said shakily "O-of course I want to find her"

Ashton nodded and said "I'll call the boys. Do you want to call her?"

A shrug came from the raven haired boy "She's not going to answer"

"Doesn't mean you can't try" 

Calum nodded and pulled out his phone before pulling up the contact My Darling. Taking a deep breath, He clicked the call button. The call went through to voicemail.

"Y-Y/n, please don't leave me. Please Darling come back. I can't do this without you. Let me help you through the hate, we'll fight them off together. I love you y/n, I love you so much. Please don't leave me..."

I KNOW I KNOW YOU PROBABLY HATE ME. HERE'S A BIG QUESTION SHOULD THERE BE A PART TWO?

iF YES WELL... COMMENT YES.

IF NO COMMENT SOME RANDOM WORD HERE.

ILY ALL AND IM SORRY FOR THIS ONE BEING A SADDER ONE. 

IT'S CURRENTLY 3:04AM AS I TYPE THIS VERY PARAGRAPH.

OKAY WELL IM GOING TO GO WORK ON WRITING SOMETHING ELSE. BYEEEEEEEEEE

-kay