Secrets (one-shot)

Your brother is Ashton but you're secretly dating Calum. (For now)

Calum's PoV

"I swear she's dating someone. Now I just have to figure out how to spy on her without her being suspicious... Do any of you boys think you can help out?"

Staring at Ashton I raise my hand and ask "don't you think you're over stepping your boundaries Ash?"

Ashton rolled his eyes before stating "she's my little sister I will do anything to protect her from the cruel world out there that includes boys"

"I'll help out Ash." Luke announced

Michael spoke up "Yeah me too"

Everyone turned to me " I guess I'll help."

~~~~One Hour Later~~~~

Knocking on y/n's door I wait patiently for her to let me in. Man Ashton's going to kill me if he learns I'm the one who's dating his sister. The door swung open and you were standing there with a wide smile on your face.

"Hey babe! What's up?"

Smiling I quickly slip past you into your house and close the door. "Well first things first" I pull you close to me and kiss you "I love you so much" before kissing you again.

"Now the second thing is... Well..." Your eyes stare up into mine, curiosity on your face. "Well uh... Ashton knows your dating someone but he doesn't know who..."

You lean your head against my chest before sighing "I love Ashton but he needs to chill"

Chuckling I whisper in your ear "I'm supposed to be spying on you to see if I can figure out who you're dating"

A giggle escapes your lips and I think I fell even farther in love with you. You murmur back to me "if only he knew he sent my boyfriend to find out who my boyfriend is"

"He's going to throw a fit"

"He really is but Calum. I love you too much to let him tear us apart"

"I love you too darling"

A loud knock sounded on the door which made us pull apart from each other.

Ashton's voice sounded from the other side of the wooden door "Y/n we need to talk!"

I whisper in your ear "Do you want me to hide behind something?"

Shaking your head you reply "he deserves to know who I'm dating" your hand was on the handle before you turned to look at me "you okay with that right?"

A smile fell upon my lips. "Babe I'm fine with whatever you want to do."

You open the door to see Ashton standing outside. He smiles at you before he notices I'm standing a few steps behind you. His smile falters into a confused expression. "Calum?"

I sheepishly grin at Ash "hey Ash"

"Y/n what's going on?"

I watch you take a deep breath before saying "well Ashton I would like you to meet my boyfriend..." You turn towards me and smile before finishing "Calum"

Ashton's eyes widened when he realised what you said. "You're the one who's dating my sister?"

"Yeah please don't kill me Ash"

"I'm not going to kill you... But why didn't you two just tell me?"

You look at your brother before saying "because we were scared"

Ashton's face dropped when he heard those four words come out of your mouth. "I'm sorry if I made it hard on you guys. But come here let us hug it out!"

You giggle and quickly pull Ashton into a hug, and I follow shortly after making a y/n sandwich since you were in the middle.

"Calum"

"Yeah ash?"

"Hurt her I will hurt you"

I just realised I had this ready to post soooooo I'm posting it lol. I'm still semi sick, but  feeling better and I haven't thrown up today so that's good! Anyways this one was a little weird I guess but I hope you liked it!

I love you guys! Byeeeeeeee!!!

-kay