Happy New Year Gorgeous

Allison sat outside on the porch step, the muggy warm air surprisingly felt better then the air inside the house. Her friends inside having the time of their lives, getting ready to count down until the new year started; probably gushing about which boy they were going to kiss. Allison knew she wasn't going to kiss anyone but after her massive breakup earlier in the year she vowed to herself that the following year would be her year to finally do things she always wanted but her ex always held her back from.

With her head somewhere else the redhead never heard the door open, or felt the footsteps. She never noticed the tall brunet sit beside her until she heard his voice. Allison's head shot up and she looked wide eyed at him "what did you say? I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention."

A small smile spread across his lips as a deep chuckle made her heart flutter. His smooth but raspy voice replied "I was asking if you were alright. Everyone is inside getting ready to countdown and you're out here all alone."

Allison looked down at her fingers before she glanced back up at the man next to her, a curious look on his face. "Well I guess I just needed to get my thoughts out and in there was too loud for me. This is my first New Years as a single lady in probably i don't know five years maybe six."

"Was it a rough breakup?" He paused for a few seconds before his eyes widened before blurting "shit I'm sorry that was rude and probably invading your privacy".

She shook her head "you're all good, it was a hard breakup honestly. He was unfaithful and controlling. I finally put my foot down and said enough was enough. I wanted to go try things I've never done before but he held me back so I finally dropped his ass"

He snorted next to her and traced some of the tattoos on his arms. "I feel you on that, I broke up with my long term girlfriend this year. She spent most of it cheating on me with the neighbour."

Allison glanced over at him before grinning "Well let's make 2019 our fucking year then." She could hear the countdown starting inside the house. He grinned right back at her as the party inside yelled happy new year. He leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Happy New Year Gorgeous"

Wow this was gross but hey 414 word count here which is pretty damn good for someone who has writers block 🤷🏻‍♀️. I'm sorry I've been dead but yeah lots have been happening, I'm moving rooms (aka my room will now be across the hall it's a long story) I know I'm like pretty damn late for a happy new year post but um...... happy new year I guess???

Hopefully I'll write some more stuff, I tend to get ideas and then never have the inspiration to finish them. But until then I hope y'all have a good 2019 (I can't believe it's already 2019 btw like what I turn 19 this year)

Love you guys, remember you're beautiful (or handsome) always and forever. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise ♡♡♡

Btw From now on imma be giving y/n a name and it'll just be that same name for the rest of the oneshots and stuff that way I have a set thing because I think it's a bit hard to write with such emotion when it's written under y/n for me. Plus I'll give names to y/bff/n (your best friend) and stuff probably we'll see :)