Hello? Chapter: 1

I was walking through the forest, the trees taller than any tree I ever did see. The foxtail plants would just swiftly move around in the moonlit wind. The summer flowers were gone, as it was just turning to fall. The wind blew against my brown hair, and whenever I breathed a small mist flew when I exhaled. Tonight, was a cresent moon, I was fourced to transform into my wolf form. I sat down on the comfortable grass. I saw something, it had a dark aura. It was a figure moving closer to me. Did I knoe this person. "Humans.." that person said. Wait he wasn't human. He was levitating. He stared at me but I quickly avoided his eyes I knew who he was. "Hey, I-" I cut him off. "Natemare" I whispered.

I immediately backed away into a tree and held my knees and put my head into my lap. No, no, no, no, no! This can't really be happening. I was whispering the whole time. "Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me." Natemare came closer and stood in front of me. "What is wrong with this human.." He murmred. I had tears in my eyes. Couldn't he tell I was a wolf?
"So this human knows who I am?" He said obviously talking to himself.

I walked up to him avoiding his eyes, and gave him a hug holding tightly. He seemed suprised by my actions but he hugged me back. He wasn't as mean as everyone precieved him to be.

"Why? Why human. Why hug a demon that murders people like you?" He said letting go and staring at me.
I couldn't speak. I tried to but failed. "I-I.." I tried but I got overwealmed and hid behind the tree once more. The wind blew against my face and my lapis necklace dangling in the wind.

He just stood there. Was he waiting for me to return? I don't know if I could. "Your Shadow.. Aren't you?" He said loud enough for me and only me to hear. Those words rang threw my head clearly. He strided forward and sat down next to me. I didn't bother looking at him, instead I looked into the starry night. I sighed. "Y-Yeah." My words stuttered again. I began whispering "Please don't hurt me.. please.. just please.." Even when I talked normal my voice was quiet and my words flowed swiftly. Nothing usually got me afraid, accept him and one other person. "Why are yoy afraid of me? I won't hurt you.." Natemare said. I avoided his glance at me and looked up toward the moon.
And then.. He hugged me back.