Quickly Passed

I woke up tied to a chair. I was in Dannys base. "WHAT THE FLUFF!?" I screeched. "Where, is Natemare!?" I tried calling out but no one was there. I tried breaking the stiff rope but it didn't crack or rip. I examined the room, it was very grey and to the left of the room in the very darkest corner was a brass cage, it looked like it hadn't been used in a while. I got a good look at the door but I knew that there was no way of me getting out. It seemed miles away from where I was tied up. I then looked down at my neck. There was a key tied to my neck. I looked back at the brass cage and it was closed.

There was movement. I knew what I needed to do.

I then with all my might I began trying to rip the rope, and it worked! The rope snapped and my arms were free, I then untied the knots on the ropes on my legs. "Gosh, Danny is an idiot." I said quietly. I got up and walked swiftly to the cage. I reached out, I heard growling but I wasn't afraid, I mean this stuff happens all the time. I continued to reach out until I got to the lock, and I put the key in turned the key to the right and then it clicked motioning it unlocked.
I opened the cage slowly and saw another wolf appear, they growled and then tackled me.