I got up and started running. "Bye Natemare! Don't follow I got this!" I said not looking back. I arrived at school and sat down for my 2nd class once.

I kept my gaze towards my table. Nate kept looking back at me, why did he look sad? The bell rang and I started to leave before Nate started but I was to late "Shadow wait!" He said. I looked down, carrying my work in my other hand. "Leave me alone." I said whilst running down the hall again. Only two footsteps..  Me and Nates? I turned around and Nate haulted. "Shadow? Can I talk for one second!?" Nate said. "Are you going to try to fight me again, because buddy ol pal I am much stronger than you." I said sternly. "I don't know what happend back there.. I guess something took over kind of like..?" He tried to find the word. "Demon? Yeah I know how that feels." I said shyly. "Wait you do? ... You don't have to be shy of me Shadow." He said as he looked at me. I started walking past him, not minding if he joined me. "This place.. its not normal. Brainwashing, humans, and.. its just a really bad place." I said. "Wait up Shadow!" He said trying to catch up. A teacher came running down. I looked at Nate. "Run." I said without looking back. I looked at the path I was running and made it to the exit in time but I didn't see Nate behind me. I growled turning into my wolf. I looked at the sharp turn I made and saw the teacher holding Nate by the neckcoller. I lept on the teachers face and scratched her but Nate just looked shocked. It was really time for me to go. I transformed back into my human form, looked at Nate and walked out. "Goodbye School, for good." I sighed and walked on. "Natemare! Where are you?" I said as I arrived at the tree where we meet. "Behind you." He said dramatically, and I slowly turned around trying not to get scared but I was afraid anyway and I fell down onto the grass. "Natemare!!!" I said as I sat up.

"Don't do that!" I said getting up, and then I walked up to him and hugged him. He seemed suprised that I was actually giving him a hug but he hugged back. "Your probably the bravest, and sweetest person I know." He stated. "Not person. Wolf." I replied looking down and blushing.

He placed his hand on my head and I felt tiny pricks go along from his claws, but that didn't matter. I looked at the sky and held my breath, it was a gibbous moon. My ears and my tail would show up. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "Oh.. its nothing." I began walking a different path. He followed.  I then gasped at what I saw. It was Danny. "MUTT!" He yelled at my face and held his knife to my throat. Natemare stopped in his tracks and looked at me. His eyes widened and then he was at Dannys throat. I then noticed Natemare was injected with something and I was being dragged away.