Goodbye, To A World. Chapter: 4

I looked down still monitoring the ground. I then sat, and Natemare joined me. "Shadow you do-" Natemare tried, but I cut him off. "Yes. Yes I do." I replied. "Lethal. Well she works with one of my enemies, Danny. Somehow she found out how to kill me. She has been more active lately, trying to kill me. She just won't S-Stop. I only woke up because I am immortal." I held my knees. "Shad-" He tried once again.

"It's all my fault." I ran to the same hill again. I heard he was following me but quietly. I just layed down on the grass. "What if somehow I hurt you?" I whispered. I looked at the returning shining stars. He layed down on the soft grass next to me. "Please don't get hurt on me like that again." He quietly said. I had no responce.

I transformed into my wolf again. And just layed there. "I am bleeding out. If it was the last thing that I do, was bring you down. I'd bleed out for you. So I bare my skins and I count my sins and I close my eyes and I take it in.. because I am bleeding out. And I'd bleed out for you, for you." I quietly sang as if Natemare wasn't even there. I then just walked over to him. And sat there next to him. "Thank you." He just said. And then he hugged me. Again.

???: Oh look. Shadow the dorky push over. And who is that emo guy with her? God I hope its not one of her 'friends'" They sneered.