Help

"N-Natemare!" I smiled and hugged him. "So that humans name was Nate?" He asked me looking at me. "Yeah." I said. "Humans" He whispered. "Ugh." I fall on the leaves, I didn't care. "Is something wrong Shadow?" He asked. He was devilishly smiling. Oh no. "Uh, um. N- Natemare!?" I asked as I sat up and looked avoiding his eyes. "RUN SHADOW!" A thought came in my head. It was from Natemare. "I am not running, all the time. No running anymore." I said loud enough and sternly. I ran up to him, his claws were sticking out. And.. I hugged him. His claws tore through my back ripping skin, I didn't. I was strong, and I held on to him gripping tighter. "Please.." I whispered. I felt hugging back, but also blood. And more blood, dripping down my back. He realeased his claws, my back, legs and arms were bleeding really bad. I couldn't stand and I fell but then got swooped up by the real Natemare. "I am sorry." He said looking sad. He then sat down with me on his lap. I smiled. "Its alright.." I said almost in a whisper. "Just don't look at me please.." I said and my hair placed itself over my right eye. "Why?" He asked. "Because I am weak. Like those humans." I replied.

"Your much, more than weak. If you survived that." He said and smiled his little fangs sticking out. "Why didn't you run? But instead you hugged me?" He quietly said. I smiled. "Yes.. I knew I would get hurt but I didn't care." I said still bleeding. I grab a healing potion out of my pocket and drink it and my wounds turn back to normal.

Before I knew it, it was sunrise, and time for school.