Lethal Chapter: 3

I stared at her, I was very afraid. The wind in the sky was gone, the moon was not even shining, and it seemed like all those gleaming stars in the sky dissapeared. Lethal held a wide smile, she appeared with blood shot eyes and dried blood streaming down her eyes. She had torn up clothes, and a dark aura.

"Shadow." Lethal said in a laugh. "Lethal?" I said with tears in my eyes almost too afraid to say her name. "No one to protect you this time. Time to kill you." She said somehow her smile getting wider. I put my head in my knees and hugged my knees closer. "Please, don't kill me.. please.." I began shaking.

Lethal sneered. "Oh don't worry, I will make you suffer first." She simpily replied.

Running, Footsteps, Dark aura, Swiftly.

Something stood in front of me and held out its hands. "There will be no killing, Shadow. You will have to go through me." Natemare said. Natemare? I looked up and indeed it was him. My eyes widened, and I quickly looked down.

Lethal then scoffed. "Really? She is weak. Why protect her? Your not one of her stupid 'friends' are you?" Lethal said again sneering. Natemare looked angry. "Shut your mouth." He said almost like he was protecting me. He wasn't right? I didn't think so..

I backed into the tree. "Fine. Lets fight!" She said happily. "Gladly." He replied. She charged at him sticking a dark sword through him. "S-She knows how to kill me.." I whispered trying not to wince in pain as my arm split open and blood came gushing out. He pinned her to the ground. "That doesn't affect me you know." He said darkly. "I know." Lethal said grinning. She knew she was killing me when she faught Natemare. She then took a knife and stabbed him.

I cried, and shaked. The pain hurt badly but the fact that I could do nothing but sit there was horrible. I couldn't kill my own enemy. My other arm bursted open and blood dropped at a very fast pase. He then stabbed Lethal and she also took no affect. "Why don't you SPEAK UP MUTT!" She said referring to me. Natemare took a glance and me and then fully turned around and gasped. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" He yelled at Lethals face.

She smiled with blood in her mouth. "I faught you." She replied.

|Thud|

"SHADOW!? SHADOW!?" He ran up to me and buried his face in his hands.
"Hows that working for ya, Natemare? She was a stupid mutt anyway." She replied. "YOU! You did this to her.." He said charging at her and he took out a sword out of nowhere and stabbed Lethal, and she dissapeared. He then ran over to me.

In mind: Wait am, I dead? NO NO NO NO!

He layed down beside me tears in his eyes. "Shadow please.." He looked over at my body.

In mind: I GOTTA GO BACK! Come on your immortal you can do this!

I slowly woke up. Natemare didn't even see me wake up. He stood up and stood there, back facing me. I stood up ever so quietly and hugged his back side.

"Shadow!?" He said and looked behind him. I once again avoided his eyes, but shyly said "Greetings, N-Natemare." "Shadow..." He hugged me and I was suprised. I jumped a little but hugged back. "I have some explaining to do.." I said as some tears fell from my eyes.