1: A New Member

Flora POV
"What do we do now?" worried Aisha.
"According to my calculations, there are 10 lives here other than plants, 7 of which are humans and the others are animals in poor condition," informed Tecna.
"WHAT! "Stella exclaimed.
"Oh my God! Then we can't stay alive for a long time!" confirmed Musa.
"Girls calm down, everything will be fine we just have to wait and pay attention to what Miss Faragonda says," I assured the Winx.
"Yes thank you, Flora. Winx it seems someone has meddled with the machine so there is only one thing we can do......"
"What?" Bloom cut her off.
"Bloom, please. Now where were we, yes, we can send you an exit code with that you can escape. Palladium are we ready?"
"Yes. That is the exit code Winx."
We saw a sphere of light and as soon I was about to grab it a fairy flew down and caught the code I was taken aback by the gust of wind. As soon as I came back to, my senses I saw the Winx already off after the fairy.
We were shouting for her to stop we thought she wouldn't stop but unfortunately she did she just let go of the code and flew down we caught it and went towards her. We found her crouched near a tree crying. I and Bloom comforted her, soon the others joined. And was she beautiful, her hair was brown and no one could ignore a glimpse of the rainbow in her eyes and a lock of her hair was rainbow coloured. Her transformation was like this;

(A/N: To all those saying/commenting that this is a pixie; yes it is, but please focus on the OUTFIT, not on the person wearing it. Thanks.)

Her wings had a touch of pink and they were divided into three with sharp edges

Her wings had a touch of pink and they were divided into three with sharp edges. She told us that her name was Rainbowta and Rain or Rainbow for short. She asked us whether she could come with us to Alfea, we were surprised that how did she know we were from Alfea but there was no time, we would ask for explanations after we returned. I knew that something was untold and it had to be revealed by the girl, Ms F and other teachers.