16 : Into the Under Realm (Part 2)

This chapter is dedicated to @rosella_catix for voting on my chapters and adding my fanfiction to her reading list. Thank you, Rosella. ;)

Aisha's POV

We had sent the boys back to Magix City and were now on our route to get the codexes back, in awkward silence.

Aisha: So what's the plan?

(Phew! I finally got the nerves to break the silence).

Rainbowta: We walk while we can WITHOUT USING MAGIC to ensure that we have enough power to get the codexes back.

Flora: But when needed, you MUST use your powers because you can alright?

Musa: Yeah 'cause we may have to fight Lord Darkar's "surprise" monsters.

Rainbowta: Okie Dokie.

**Time Skip : 30 minutes**

Rainbowta's POV

Rainbowta: Ugh! I am soooo tired of walking!

Musa: I thought you'd never say that.

Flora: May we take a break?

(Wait. Is she asking me?!)

Rainbowta: Are you asking me?

Flora: No. I am just making it clear that I too am tired!

(Hahaha. Very funny).

Musa: Now without further discussion, let's sit down and eat our sandwiches.

Anonymous: Grrrrrrrrrr............GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR.

Rainbowta: What-What was that Aisha?

Aisha: Something's comin' our way.

Rainbowta: Flora, what is it?

Flora: It's the under realm's monsters.

Rainbowta: Musa, where are they heading?

Musa: They-they is coming our WAY!

Rainbowta: Okay so here's the plan, I fight off the monsters, while you three run as quick as you can, find the shortest possible route that will lead us to Lord Darkar. And you have to do that quickly because now that we have met the monsters, we know that the caves now will drain our powers much faster so we must hurry. You know, just do your thing.

Flora's POV

When Rain said that just do your thing, we knew what it meant, do everything we can, teamwork, combine our powers, or anything else for that matter.

Rainbowta: Magic Winx, Charmix!

(She transforms)

Flora: Come on girls!

Aisha: Flora, ask the caves where to go.

Musa: And I will detect through sounds that where are the monsters less and chances more of finding LD.

Aisha and Flora: LD?

Musa: Lord Darkar. Duh!

Flora: Ok well, Aisha you will use your water powers in any way you can without using too much of 'em, okay?

Aisha: Got it!

**Time Skip : 20 minutes**

Flora: We found the tunnel!

Musa: Let's just hope Rain is here quick.

Rainbowta: And here I am!

Aisha: Phew! Where were you? You had us worried.

Rainbow de-transformed.

Rainbowta: The monsters were too many! With every hit, they seemed to get more in number.

Rainbowta's POV

Flashback

Rainbowta: Ugh! These monsters getting more in number with each attack. What to do what to do?

(Believe in yourself Rainbowta, you are the Fairy of Rainbows and the Founder of The Magic Dimension you have to do it you can do it).

Rainbowta: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH AAAH Rainbow FIRE!

Colours filled the room and as I saw my chance, I used my other spell.

Rainbowta: Tear Drop!

Blue light enveloped the room as evil was suppressed and goodness flourished.

End of flashback

We were now walking, transformed, the caves and the sounds coming from them were guiding us.

Rainbowta: We walk where we hear the most voices, 'cause where LD will be. When we meet the monsters, you go as fast as possible you know to find the codex while I finish off the monsters so they won't disturb us during the fight with LD and then after dealing with them, I come and help you people, deal?

Flora, Aisha and Musa: Deal!

**Time Skip: 20 minutes** (A/N Sorry for the time skips but that is just useless information in there)

Aisha: Ugh! I..........feel.............so........so weak.

We turned around to realise that Aisha had fallen due to the dryness in the cave. Her transformation flickered.

Musa: Can't......hold............it.........anymore.

THUD. Musa fell too because there were no musical sounds any more. Her transformation flickered too.

Rainbowta: Flora, you ok?

Flora: I can hold on for some time, it is just the extreme negative energy, that's driving me nuts.

Rainbowta: Well, here you people are, I packed these tablets just in case. These will revitalise you. Eat one now and two before fighting LD.

Aisha, Flora and Musa: Got it.

Each one of us took one and instantly we were energised.

Rainbowta: Anytime now.

Monsters: GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR GR GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRROOOOOAAARRRR!

All: Magic Winx, Charmix!

(We transformed)

The other girls went to find LD while I finished off the monsters.

**Time Skip : 30 minutes**

I was now flying towards the Winx. When I reached LD's lair only to see the Winx on the ground.

Lord Darkar: Just in time to meet your doom.

I turned around and realised that LD was staring at me.

Rainbowta: We will see about that.

And the battle began.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter

Hope you enjoyed! If you did, hit the star! Don't forget to comment below your ideas and opinions.

Read - Vote + Comment = No Next Chapter

Read + Vote - Comment = No Next Chapter

Read - Vote - Comment = No Next Chapter

Read + Vote + Comment = Next Chapter