3 : A Fresh New Start

Rainbowta POV

I was given a new dorm next to the Winx's dorms. I was given Stella's dorm despite my constant protests. I just don't like people being bound because of me. We even had an argument but Stella won and I lose this usually never happens but Stella burned half of my clothes to insist me and she warned that if I didn't move she would burn the rest of my clothes as well. So, I had to move eventually and boy was it big! I told her to share the room with me but that just ended up with 5 more of my clothes burned down in ashes by the heat. Great! Now I could spend the whole evening fixing them up. Someday I would pay Stella back someday. "Oh just you wait, Stella", I thought " Don't be surprised when one day you open your cupboard and find most of your clothes in flames with a whole new style."

When finally I finished the clothes I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it really don't know why, I nearly jumped out of my skin seeing the Head of Discipline, Miss Griselda at the door. Gladly my face didn't express any of the feelings she told me that Ms F wanted to see me and the Winx at her office right after 10 minutes. I informed the Winx and soon we were on our way after making sure that we were neat and tidy. Ouch! I was aching all over, thanks to Stella. On the way I was giving Stella death glares which scared her, she knew that something was up my sleeve and she better stay safe.

Faragonda POV

I was waiting for the girls and then I heard three knocks and I permitted them. The Winx had arrived. I clapped my hands together and chairs appeared, they sat down and I began; I told them of the villains and adventures they're going to have to face and even after Lord Darkar they will have to face many enemies and that they will have to keep Rainbowta's coming back a secret because if any villain found that out, there will be chaos in the world, many will try to destroy Alfea or even try to capture Rainbowta to steal her powers. On this statement, Rainbowta raised her hand for permission to talk and when she was given permission she said, "Didn't I ever tell you that I made my theft prove? That is, my powers cannot be taken against my will. I did this because I could feel it that in the Magic Dimension when evil will grow many of them will try to get their hands on my powers and if this happens then the whole planet will fall into war, chaos and ruins." "Oh yes now I remember, you told me once in my dreams when I was worrying over this subject." I was relieved upon hearing this. "Okay now worries and dark things apart, let's come on the new session, Rainbowta you will be in the same session as the Winx because you might in their help in classes, despite your immense power, you still lack in confidence and you need to learn more things. Winx I am counting on you to help her, as the six most powerful fairies, you are the only ones who are capable of this. And Rainbowta because of your powers you will also be teaching freshmen students......." Rainbowta cut me off by whisper-shouts of joy, ".......but only one day in a week, which will be Friday, the short day for 2 hours." She was now a bit sad as she got two hours only in a week, but she understood and was okay with it. "Now let me see, today is Friday so all the fairies will arrive and unpack on Saturday, the opening ceremony will be on Sunday and the classes will start from Monday, well that's settled then you may leave now."

And they left, excited for a new year, I just hope nothing goes wrong at the start of the new year.