11 : Finally Some Peace

I would want to dedicate this chapter to @princessvictoriareny for voting and commenting on my chapters. Thank you, you did a great job keeping my spirits high. I hope you will enjoy this chapter along with everyone else. :)
On with the chapter;

Rainbowta's POV

We all flew to help the other Winx with the pixies. Upon reaching there, we heard a laughter which means that the pixies were free from the spell! I rushed forward to meet my pixie which was being cradled in Aisha's arms. "Oh, Sparkle. How did you manage to break the spell?" I asked, curious. "Oh, that was Flora's work," Tecna claimed, pointing towards the nature fairy who blushed with the credit being given to her. "Huh! This drama has worn me out. Who's up for a slumber party?" Stells suggested. "Me!" I said first.

"Me too!" Flora said.

"Me three!" Tecna stated.

"Me four!" Aisha claimed.

"Me five!" Musa told.

"Me six!" Bloom said.

"I guess we all deserve a day off after all the trauma we have been put through," I said. "Yup!" All the Winx cried in unison. "Next stop, Alfea!" I announced.

At Alfea College for Fairies

I decided to lock up the pixies, just in case, I wasn't sure Flora's spell had completely washed off their homesickness. I then returned to our dormitory. "What took you so long? Where were you? We have been worried. What were you doing? You know........." Stella bombarded me with questions but I decided to cut her off, "Hey stop, Miss Chatterbox! It's not like I would run away, or maybe I should with the swarm of questions you are hitting me with."

"Hmph!" She folded her arms and turned her head to one side.

"Well, then where were you?" Flora asked, calmly.

"Oh! I thought that I should lock up the pixies, just in case they try to escape again."

"But what about Flora's spell?" Bloom asked.

"I wouldn't be so sure," I stated.

"Hhhmmmm." Flora wondered, "You're right by the way. My spell wasn't powerful enough."

"Okay okay Rain, we get it. But you are not here to worry about our little friends." Aisha said.

"Yes, Aisha's right." Tecna claimed, "So just sit back and relax."

"Hey! How dare you go against me!" I said, sarcastically. Then I did something nobody knew off. While the Winx were laughing, I toppled my juice all over the pink head's nightdress, not out of anger of course, but out of mischief. That made the techno fairy REALLY unhappy. She asked that who did it and everyone remained quiet, including me. I mean, who would want to get caught after throwing juice on someone? "Well, that does it!" Tecna claimed. Sparkles began to appear on her hand and when they disappeared, there was a BIG ball of juice on her hand.

Third Person POV

Sparkles began to appear on Tecna's hand and when they disappeared, there was a BIG ball of juice on her hand. Then the fight started; Tecna, with the other hand, made the dorm juice-proof and then threw the ball on the other Winx. This continued until Rainbowta confessed, "Okay enough it was me!" "WHAT?!" The Winx exclaimed together. "Uh oh!" Rainbowta exclaimed in horror. "NOW YOU WILL PAY!!!" The Winx retorted. Then began the pillow fight.

Meanwhile in Lord Darkar's lair (Didn't expect that, right?)

The Trix dropped in suddenly in front of LD's chair. "What is the meaning of this?" Darkar retorted, "You were supposed to come with the codex, NOT EMPTY-HANDED!" "Sorry LD but..." Icy started but stopped in between. " But WHAT?" Darkar's voice boomed. "Sh-she's alive." Darcy started.

"WHO?"

"R-R-Rainbowta." Stormy finished.

"Impossible!" Darkar's voice lowered, with a hit of terror. He looked through his magic glass to find out the Trix were telling the truth, "I'll have to do something."

Back to the Winx's Dormitory

The Winx were all asleep. But were woken by a sudden loud crash. "W-what was that?" Flora worried. "I don't know, but we'd better check out," Rainbowta announced as they rushed out to check what the matter was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter

Enjoy the cliffhanger! Read, vote and comment to find out what will happen.

Hope you enjoyed! If you did, hit the star! Don't forget to hit the comment box and type in your opinions and ideas. :)

Read + Vote + Comment = Next Chapter
Read - Vote + Comment = No Next Chapter
Read + Vote - Comment = No Next Chapter
Read - Vote - Comment = No Next Chapter