7 : Winx Club Forever

The Winx were over with the happenings of Sunday (last night) and they were attending the classes. Today was the first day of class.

Rainbowta POV

Today was the first day of classes and I was mighty happy. I and the others all had the same lessons on the same day at the same time, for the whole week. Which means that we will be together in all of the classes. The first class was Etiquettes by Professor DuFour and she had only one lesson in the whole week. I made seven copies of the time table and gave one to each of the girls, who too were thrilled for the new school year. We dashed towards our classes and gladly we not late, even the teacher had not arrived yet, the classroom was almost empty so we took the seven front row seats, there was a rule that where you sit for the first time that will be your seat for the rest of the year, and we took advantage of it. Soon the Professor arrived and the first class of the year began. Next was Professor Wizgiz's class, Metamorphosimbiosis and the class began Professor Wizgiz told me to try and change the colour of my hair, which were brown, into yellow. That I did, but the rainbow streak remained, he asked me to try and remove that too, I tried but failed, it was impossible. So the class went on, then came in Professor Avalon with his Magiphilosophy, a mix of magic and philosophy. After him came Professor Palladium, an elf who teaches Potionology. And at the end, it was the most dreaded lesson, Attafense (a system of techniques involving defence and reflection abilities as well as new spells), by Miss Griselda.

Well the days went by and we kept on working hard, I just kept waiting for Friday, so that I can teach my students.

Friday

Flora POV

Today was the day Rainbowta was going to teach, and she was jumping all around the place and she even asked Stella to come up with an every class dress for her, Stella was still mad at her so Rainbowta gifted Stella some new clothes. The now happy Stella gave Rainbowta this dress;

(A/N: Sorry guys but you will always mostly have to ignore the wearer of the dresses)

"Ummm Rain, which subject are you teaching?" I asked her. "Wait I didn't ask Mom. Oh no no no no, I have to hurry or I'll be late, bye Winx," Rainbowta was horrified. "Rain we are in your class," Bloom told. " Great go and take your seat," Rainbowta said and ran.

Rainbowta POV
I ran to Mom's office to get to know what is my subject. Knock knock knock. "Enter," she said. I bashed in and asked my subject. It was Magattle (Mag-attle), it was a mixture of magic, its knowledge and how to use it, and fighting on a battlefield. I thanked her and she wished me luck. Afterwards, I dashed to my class.