2 : Who Is She

Faragonda POV
The Winx came back but there was this strange girl with them with a rainbow streak in her hair. Her back was towards me so I could not recognize her but when she turned I immediately recognised her. She was my long lost adopted daughter whom I loved as my own child. There was a flashback; 18 years ago, there was an attack on Sparks, Faragonda looked at her adopted daughter who was hardly 1 year old. She looked at her green-eyed husband and handed Rainbowta to him, she told him that if she didn't return then should teleport Rainbowta anywhere away from here. Then she went into the battlefield. Her husband whose name was Dave waited for 27 hours and when Faragonda did not appear he opened a portal and sent his daughter to a land where anyone could go but few and only powerful ones came back alive. He had tears in his eyes as he could not contain this pain and suffering he had been put through. After 2 hours Faragonda appeared Dave told her all the story and then he collapsed. Later, when he woke he saw Faragonda beside him as soon as he was going to say something a blast blew up the forest. Dave and Faragonda went to see what had happened, they saw Mandagora attacking. She aimed an attach at Faragonda to kill her but Dave shielded her and he was the no more. Faragonda was in a rage, she aimed an attack at Mandagora who was gone for the time being. She fell the ground, sobbing. Nothing would be right again.

But now everything will be, here she was, my daughter, standing before me. As soon as she caught sight of me she ran into my arms shouting, "Mother!". As soon as I locked my arms around her we both started crying, tears of joy and sadness mixed.

Rainbowta POV

I was crying I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy to return, sad to find Dad gone. Just then the Winx tapped my shoulders and I turned, the expressions on their faces told me that they wanted explanations. So, I started, "Winx don't be surprised that I know your names and your powers. Bloom, Fairy of the Dragon Flame, Flora, Fairy of Nature, Stella, Fairy of the Shining Sun, Aisha, Fairy of Waves, Musa, Fairy of Music and Tecna, Fairy of Technology, and together you form the Winx Club." I said pointing to each of them. The girls were astounded with their information given to them so clearly. "But how do you know that and who are you?" asked Flora. " I am Rainbowta, Fairy of the Rainbow Dragon and founder of the Magic Dimension. This dimension is given its name by me and I was the one to bring magic here, all under Divine Faith. I was the one to give you powers. I gave the powers to all the witches, fairies, pixies and wizards over here. And so if you do not mind, I would like to tell you that I am the most powerful magic creature on this planet. But let me confirm that I am no goddess." The Winx were staring at me, wide-eyed. Finally, Bloom broke the silence," So, would you like to join the Winx Club and be its leader?" "Oh yes, I would love to join the world-famous Winx, as to be the leader, no. I think that all of us are leaders." "Well then welcome to the club," Flora exclaimed. "We'll make a great team together.'' "And help each other everywhere." "We will achieve our goals." "To end evil." The Winx exclaimed turn by turn. The Winx put their hands in front of me in a circle palm face down, I too placed my hand and we shouted, " Winx Club forever!" I was now officially a member of the Winx Club. And I knew that we would have many adventures ahead of us along with fun and pain.